x-box360 or playstation 3

which one is better 360 or ps3

• x-box 360

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • playstation 3

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
i would LOVE if i could get both aswell snoopy but i didnt get the winning lottery ticket last week so i will have to settle for one or the other. Thanx again guys and i agree with biffo, a poll in 6 months will give a more accurate comparison, until then i hope i do win the lottery so then i can compare them myself .

: colors1

FACT: on Paper PS3 is a more powerful machine Hardwarewise
FACT: Its pointless having that hardware IF developers cant utilise the full potential of the hardware

We will have to wait and see if Sony 3rd party developers can code to a level which will fully utilise the 'cell' chip and the rest of the gaming hardware.

On paper the PS3 does look good.....but if the games arent good playabiiity wise and havent come leaps and bounds visually then why pay more for a console when the competition is the same or even better and costs less.

I'm going to wait a wee bit before i take the plunge into the next generation console......or unless microsoft decide to bring out HALO3 then i may be forced into making a rash decision.

just another quick question , have all you people who voted for the ps3 actually went out and bought or pre-ordered one?

if not then its just an assumption, whereas i imagine most of the xbox360 voters actually do own one?

so in six months another poll would give great results and i imagine the results would be different, probably favouring the ps3 next time.

thanx again to everyone who has posted and voted.
still keep the replies and voted coming in: colors1

Ps3 is a helluva lot more powerful, but I think I will get a 360 for Halo 3.

:ASSFLASH:

Always used playstation cus i only play 1 game.
Pro Evo
No other console plays it better

Always used playstation cus i only play 1 game.
Pro Evo
No other console plays it better

well i have yet to play pro evo on the ps3 lol but i have played it on the 360 and it does play superb on this but fifa 07 doesn't play AS wel as i would have liked but they do still make the old playestation look like an old black and white gameboy. if the ps3 is any better then it must be one hell of a console to beat the gameplay of the 360.

Thanx again guys keep the replies coming, Votes also : colors1

Back