Wwe raw live feed

I'm going to cry myself to sleep now no Austin LOL

Yes was a bit of a rip to be honest.. brothers of destruction are back and rock getting his arse handed to him lol.

Typical!

Yes was a bit of a rip to be honest.. brothers of destruction are back and rock getting his arse handed to him lol.

Typical!

Just read Austin wasn't there because he was recovering from knee surgery, he blogged about it on his brokenskullranch web site.

DX looked out of there dept to me. The HHH and Brook saga was steamy and the wedding was fun LOL

Just read Austin wasn't there because he was recovering from knee surgery, he blogged about it on his brokenskullranch web site.

DX looked out of there dept to me. The HHH and Brook saga was steamy and the wedding was fun LOL

lol about dx...

In reality brock lesner will destroy HHH... he is a machine.. in UFC... triple h is a performer and brock is a fighter plain and simple..

I have seen brock fighting live... and he is so quick for his size and adds the power to match... I have long been in to martial arts and regularly train and i am well built and i could not compare to him in any shape or form... People i know who are built like him are slow when training but got alot of power behind them... but Brock has speed and agility and staminer and raw power.. complete package really!

On a second note i must apologize for not providing feed last night but was working long shift...... but when i watched it this morning the wwe raw titatron caught fire (the device that makes all the fireworks and explosions for the start of the show and performers)

The fans were not allowed in to the arena untill it was out so when you watch the start you will see all the fans coming in late lol...

Brock is immense but I disagree about his stamina. It let him down in UFC, he burned himself out a few times trying to rip the heads off his opponents throwing 5 punches a second!!
And lets face it HHH has a secret weapon...he's Vince' family!!

Hi,

Does anyone know on what european satellite channels SummerSlam 2012 will be broadcast on other than SkyUk?

Thanks in advance.

hey peeps,

Wrestling,
WWE RAW LIVE FEED HD
7E - 11131 V 13500 FEC 5/6

Tagged as GCUK Enc 9

Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• screenshot (4).jpg
    screenshot (4).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 7
hey peeps,

Wrestling,
WWE RAW LIVE FEED HD,
7E - 11131 V 13500 FEC 5/6

Tagged as GCUK Enc 9

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
hey peeps,

Wrestling,
WWE RAW
7E - 11162 V 6111 FEC: 3/4

Tagged as GCUK Enc 12

p.s i know its not the live one but good for those of you who missed it last night!

Attachments

• screenshot (4).jpg
    screenshot (4).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 2
Back