wtf this is getting silly

And in the other breath they promote same sex marriage and same sex couple to adopt and foster, what a fooked up country we now live in.

I knew your were racist but didnt think you were a homophobic as well :(

so if i was a black gay muslim convert extremist, id be ok to adopt, as long as i dont vote for UKIP??

makes perfect sense.......

so if i was a black gay muslim convert extremist, id be ok to adopt, as long as i dont vote for UKIP??

makes perfect sense.......

As long as you were not welsh as well i suppose it would be alright :)

As long as you were not welsh as well i suppose it would be alright :)

ill give up bacon, fanny, and voting, but asking me to give up the wool, thats just going too fookin far lol

Guys, we need to understand that fostering is not the same thing as adopting. in this particular case we are talking about fostering which is usually temporary and time framed. It is usually a solution proffered while parents deficient of parenting skills are retrained, rehabilitated and monitored before their children are returned to them. In the process, parents usually have a say in what kind of environment they want their children to grow up in, parents can stipulate religion, political views etc. In the light of this what is all the noise about? It seems to me that because the whole truth has not been told people's understanding is not full therefore all the talk and muscle flexing.

This particular matter I see as sensationalised truth twisting headline grabbing news.

Furthermore the local authority has come out to say that the placement of the siblings in the first instance was temporary while they searched for a more appropriate family to foster.

Guys, we need to understand that fostering is not the same thing as adopting. in this particular case we are talking about fostering which is usually temporary and time framed. It is usually a solution proffered while parents deficient of parenting skills are retrained, rehabilitated and monitored before their children are returned to them. In the process, parents usually have a say in what kind of environment they want their children to grow up in, parents can stipulate religion, political views etc. In the light of this what is all the noise about? It seems to me that because the whole truth has not been told people's understanding is not full therefore all the talk and muscle flexing.

This particular matter I see as sensationalised truth twisting headline grabbing news.

Furthermore the local authority has come out to say that the placement of the siblings in the first instance was temporary while they searched for a more appropriate family to foster.

All that's as may be, but why give them the reason of being UKIP members as being the reason for taking the kids away from them ?
It is another case of totally inept PC brigade members who seem to be in charge of all of these type of services, they are the people who need checked out NOT the foster parents.

they could of just said thanks to the foster parents. "we have found more sutible* foster care's" and kept the whole ukip thing out of it.then there would be nothink for any 1 to complaine about

Absolutely... I couldn't agree more.

Sent from my oJay phone using Tapatalk

Hmm, but then there would be no news to report. No-one to get upset. Nowhere for the moaning liberals to congregate ;)

You have to remember that this is a group of social workers from the same council area where it was considered perfectly OK for Asian men to pass around underage girls for sex because "they had made a lifestyle choice".

****ing typical labour council, these twats will never get a vote from me again. but then again they dont rely on the working class vote anymore do they? its the minority groups vote they rely on now.

hopefully scotland will piss off in the next 2 years and then labour will never see number 10 again..... but at the rate these minoritys reproduce i guess there will still be a strong labour support base.

Vote.....noone, conservatives, lib dems, labour. whatever the form they all screw you over.

I vote for us...we rule ourselves...

Back