Wrong image on tm 600

rooni

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i seem to have flashed my tm 600 with the wrong image now i can,t put the right image back on . Plus when i try to do a factory reset i dose nothing

I have a box that continuously flashes the boot image and has 4 dashes flashing on the front. I have tried flashing an official image with the serial loader and factory reset from the boot menu, but still the same - Any suggestions what else to try?

a 600 after a full factory reset and new flash, can stay on the 4 dashes for up to about 6 mins sometimes m8, how long have you left it?

normally after a serial flash, itll do that for a while with just the boot screen, for what seems too long, then start the wizard

About 30 Minutes, but I'll leave it on all night and see in the AM.

The dashes and boot screen are both flashing, it looks like the boot image comes on, then crashes and re-boots, then crashes again. A reset from the front panel just seems to re-start the box with the same process.

if you can load iboot (from the front panel) then its a bad flash thats stuck in a reboot loop

a serial update with the linux loader or technomate control center set going via the update option from the iboot menu should sort it m8

First thing I did was to try to load with serial using TCC, I thought the Linux Loder was network only, I'll look again.

It does look like a bad flash although the image (Nabilosat) was working, this happened after a re-boot. I've loaded both an original TM image and the Nabilosat image from the front panel.

When I try the front panel factory reset, it immediately goes back to the re-boot loop, how long does a front panel reset take, is it instant.

Damn Enigma - naver had this much trouble with Neutrino on a D-Box :)

front panel factory reset takes a min or 2, then the setup wizard should start again.

try flashing with a UR image m8

That just gives me the UR boot image flashing. When I try the reset, it goes immediately back to the flashing image, so I'm guessing that the reset isn't working.

if the UR image is flashing onscreen, turn the power off on the back, press and hold the power button on fromnt, and turn power back on, does a number appear on the display after about 30 seconds? if so, type it into an internet window in the format 192.168.1.xx and try and update from there m8

No, it just ignores that input and keeps re-booting. The Up button is the only one that responds, I can do the serial flash but everything else returns me to the re-boot loop.

Something is not happy - I'll try to contact Technomate tomorrow.

Hello all.

I have a similiar problem. I installed lastest DSTeam image to the TM-600, and it was working fine, but my aunt managed to do someting (I guess a factory reset), than all I got from the receiver were 4 flashing dashes on the front. So I did acess to iboot by pressing Up, made a factory reset, and now the receiver works again, but not fully. I red the digidude manual how to revive the technomate, but I can't to the part of removing the password, because I have no tuxbox commander installed, and it isn't on dsteam servers, so I can't download from their servers... without doing this I'm stuck, can't telnet, can't ftp, can't install UR Image by newtwork... (serial didn't work for me).

How can I remove the password, any ideias?

Regards.

Last edited:
Stupid... lol I tried every password but dsteam...

Lastest UR image installed and working.

Cheers.

Back