WrestleMania 23

You could try using the information I posted earlier in the thread and trying that info to see if you can pick anything up;

<transponder id="0015" onid="f020" frequency="387000000" inversion="2" symbol_rate="6952000" fec_inner="3" modulation="3">

<channel service_id="06a4" name="Sly Box Office Sports" service_type="01"/>

Just fill in the information the manual transponder search asks for. The information might be the same for you, it's worked for others not in the same area as me - it probably won't pick anything up though, an automatic search will usually scan the transponder anyway, so if it didn't pick anything up then, it probably wont again.

You should get your DB connected up with your PC, if anything, it's much easier handling everything via different interfaces than messing about with some slower box functions - times like these when it's always handy to just get transponder and channel id's to put directly on the box.

Last edited:
You could try using the information I posted earlier in the thread and trying that info to see if you can pick anything up;

Just fill in the information the manual transponder search asks for. The information might be the same for you, it's worked for others not in the same area as me - it probably won't pick anything up though, an automatic search will usually scan the transponder anyway, so if it didn't pick anything up then, it probably wont again.

You should get your DB connected up with your PC, if anything, it's much easier handling everything via different interfaces than messing about with some slower box functions - times like these when it's always handy to just get transponder and channel id's to put directly on the box.

mate on the manual thingy, i can only input 5 numbers into the frequency part and the symbol rate, so how exactly do i input 387000000 in the frequency ??

cheers

Back