WrestleMania 23

what area you in ? im in telewest and dont pick up PPV EVENTS 513, i only have LIVE EVENTS with **** all on it.

so pissed off

I'm in Glasgow. I gave up and went to bed. Repeats are every 4 hours so might get to watch the 6 PM one tonight. Seems there was a problem with PremPlus at the weekend as well.

i watched all of it yday, no freezing, couldnt find it on the dreambox, so i done a resacn on my starview, and went down those dodgey cahnnels, i.e tv34 finally found it

also it has no widescreen issues

I watched it fine too, no problems (SBO channel), started perfectly on time at midnight.

I think alot of problems people were having were regional issues with VM. Quite alot of people didn't get it last night, or had major picture problems - VM will no doubt be getting calls from hundreds of people complaining and demanding their £15 back...

Sbo ?

How do i get the SBO (sly box office) channel on my dreambox ? bristol telewest area.

cheers

If you do a scan, it should be there.

You might have to turn off the auto service updating feature because this could also take it away. I say this because I used to have this channel stored in my bouquets when the last Hatton fight was on and now it's gone. Only explanation I thought of was the auto service update feature had removed it...kinda like the sections scan on the dbox2.

On TW is called Sky Sports Box Office and NTL it's called Live Events PPV (or something like that) ;)

Worth a try!

If you do a scan, it should be there.

You might have to turn off the auto service updating feature because this could also take it away. I say this because I used to have this channel stored in my bouquets when the last Hatton fight was on and now it's gone. Only explanation I thought of was the auto service update feature had removed it...kinda like the sections scan on the dbox2.

On TW is called Sky Sports Box Office and NTL it's called Live Events PPV (or something like that) ;)

Worth a try!

I have LIVE EVENTS, but its just a black screen.

Ive never been able to pick up sky sports box office, and im in a telewest area.

can i manually pick it up some how ??? please advise.

I have LIVE EVENTS, but its just a black screen.

Ive never been able to pick up sky sports box office, and im in a telewest area.

can i manually pick it up some how ??? please advise.

Channel only shows picture when a live event is shortly taking place,taking place, or they are advertising it. rest of the time its a blank screen

i know, i was suposed to have wrestlemania on last night , but it never showed up.

also im sure the repeats are suposed to be on now ?

but i get nothing........

If you're TW it will be the Sky Sports Box Office Channel. Forget about Live Events.

how do i find Sky Sports Box Office Channel ??

iv searched and nothing under that name comes up.....

I didn't realise TW show repeats...i never received them after their initial airing.

I have 2 Live Events channels, one shows a splash screen, the other nothing (which is why i manually add Sly Box Office Sports).

The only way I can get it onto the box is tranferring service file from my PC to the DB - taking the service information from someone in the same area as me. You can run a manual transponder scan via the DB, but again, it's unlikely to pick anything up.

If you can't pick it up through the dreambox and you don't have your DB connected to your PC to tranfer or update service files, you can't get it.

I didn't realise TW show repeats...i never received them after their initial airing.

I have 2 Live Events channels, one shows a splash screen, the other nothing (which is why i manually add Sly Box Office Sports).

The only way I can get it onto the box is tranferring service file from my PC to the DB - taking the service information from someone in the same area as me. You can run a manual transponder scan via the DB, but again, it's unlikely to pick anything up.

oh good lord ! this seems so long !

i dont know anyone in the area with cable !

so what your saying is, that is the ONLY Way ?

do you know of any setting i can put in the manual transponder scan to ttry and find it ?

Back