would sky sports compile a dvd to sell?

mikeeyb185

Inactive User
Reaction score
if i contacted sky and asked them to compile a dvd of all fights they have from a certain fighter would they do that and mail it to me for a price?

why not?

has any one tried

boxing managers can request certain fights for free so they might do it for a decent price

youd be better off looking for and downloading the fights you want m8, youd have more chance of growing pineapples in your armpit than getting any sense out of sky for something like that

why not?

has any one tried

boxing managers can request certain fights for free so they might do it for a decent price

Mate, come on now, think rationally.

Sky are a massive Multi-National business worth billions of dollars, can you really see then making a DVD just for you?

I'm ...hahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I would guess that a boxing manager has a little bit more to offer Sky than money for a DVD - how about letting his fighters sign for Sky to show the fights in the first place!!

Give them a buzz and let us know how you get on. I'm after a "100 Greatest Goals" DVD myself.

already tried this but it was about certain rugby league games,all they say is we have taken note of your request and will get back to you at a l8ter date and guess what they didnt.

I just buy them of ebay now its alot easier mate.

Mr P

Its got to be worth a shot at any rate. What you got to loose ? FYI the BBC at least used to do this but im unsure if they do now. I also know that they (BBC) did not edit anything especially for you so in fact you would be purchasing in this instance every "show" that the fighter in question was involved in. BTW im also not saying they did this for boxing just in general.

i have emailed them but they havent got back to me yet i will try phoning them next hopefully it might not be some fecking numptey who ya cant get any sense out of.

oh and the boxer is craig watson only had 10 fights so its not a big task for them is it.

Back