wot to do with s3

me110r

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys had the galaxy s3 for 2 days and nothin is getting me intrested apart from the camera could u guys help me n tell me the best way to use my s3, i had iphone previous an the jaibreak was the best thing ive seen on a mobile lol (anything free is good) all help will b much appreciated ;)

there are loads of free apps for android phones and you dont need to do anything to the phone android is not locked like iOS on iphone
sure you will find stuff on here

edogg

Download 100 floors that will keep you busy, loads of cool camera apps, loads of streaming apps, I have a S2 which hasnt been modified and keeps me plenty busy.

cheers guys ive been looking thru some apps and atm im addicted to ''gone fishing''

another query is, ive downloaded aDownloader and then via the app downloaded 15 top paid android apps, ive tried to open the game app SonicCD v1.0.0.apk
it then comes up with a message saying ''you need to install a application to open file type: application/apk.'' can any1 help me on this matter please

cheers guys ive been looking thru some apps and atm im addicted to ''gone fishing''

another query is, ive downloaded aDownloader and then via the app downloaded 15 top paid android apps, ive tried to open the game app SonicCD v1.0.0.apk
it then comes up with a message saying ''you need to install a application to open file type: application/apk.'' can any1 help me on this matter please

Dont try and open it through Adownloader m8,goto your file folder find Adownloader folder and open from there and it should install :)

Use your phone browser and search for blapkmarket website and install loads of free stuff from there,you will have to register first

Last edited:
Dont try and open it through Adownloader m8,goto your file folder find Adownloader folder and open from there and it should install :)

Use your phone browser and search for blapkmarket website and install loads of free stuff from there,you will have to register first

cheers mate will give that one ago, i downloaded apk installer seems to work a treat is ther any emu's that u would recommend ive downloaded the GBC one that came standard with pokemon collection, also with the emu roms do i just dl from the usual rom sites that id use on my comp?

(this android stuff is alot better then my iphone lol, even if i did have installous on lol)

Back