World Cup Footy

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Check this out. It is a world cup roster using google maps. I think it is still in development but you can pick a team and find out where their players arre currently playing.

Most of you will be watching beeb/itv to watch the games but there is free streaming that may work in the UK. I used it to watch some cricket few months back. TV schedules here so if your at work with no access to live tv then see if this works for you.
I for one will be using this since I do not have espn. My net is slow but hopefully it will not buffer too much. But if I find a mexican tv channel then will have that on as well.

And finally if anyone has not been to a world cup game then I tell you it is amazing. I went to see Eng play in Germany 4 years ago and the atmosphere, the fans, the setup that the local city does for the fans (fanfest) was awesome. And the pics you see of female fans, well you do see them at times. Here are a few, and added a Liverpool female fan in as well :) Luckily she aint wearing a England top lol. Have to say Brasil seem to have the best looking female fans.

Italy
Italy1a8.jpg

Germany
Germanyedd.jpg

USA
USA513.jpg

Portugal
Portugalf59.jpg

Korea
Korea12c.jpg

Sweden
Sweden8e4.jpg