Wordpress SE Problem

telsave

DW Member +
Reaction score
HI
Hope someone can find time to help please

I have built a site on Wordpress for a charity and it has one problem on two pages:-

I have built a directory of counsellors and this is accessed by selecting a country which takes them to a list of counsellors for that country. If you would like to see that page it is on psychotherapynews.co.uk/news selecting 'Find a Counsellor' then selecting a country from the drop down menu on that page say 'United Kingdom'

The problem the page works perfectly in Firefox but in IE8 it gets a 404 error and I cannot see why.

2nd problem I decided to put a private section for their members with one page asking for a password this is found by clicking EAC Member log in from the top navigation

Again Firefox it works well asking for a password but in IE8 it reports the fist part but does not ask for the password

Any help would be great if you want more detail or the password to get into the back office just let me know

cheers

A lot of possibles there but mine works okay? Have you cleared cache on the affected machine?

Back