Wordpress Problem

telsave

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi hope someone can guide me here please.

Suddenly I am getting coding at the top of pages in WordPress both in the live site and in the dashboard. The only thing that has happened to the site was the home page did not load when entering the URL you could get it by going through the Dashboard. The hosting company said that a corrupt htaccess file was at fault and they replaced it to get the site working.

For example the dashboard at the top I am getting the coding:-

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'admin_menu_alexa_verification' not found or invalid function name in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 505

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'admin_init_alexa_verification' not found or invalid function name in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 505
Skip to main content

Before the title DASHBOARD.

When I search one of the pages using the pages search facility I get for example

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'admin_menu_alexa_verification' not found or invalid function name in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 505

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'admin_init_alexa_verification' not found or invalid function name in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 505

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php:505) in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

and get nothing else on the page where normally I would get a list of pages that met the search criteria.

On the live site I have noticed on two of the pages that I get the following coding on only two of the pages:-

Ordinary Member – EAC Application Form
4 comments

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 228

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 229

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 230

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 232

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 233

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 234

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 234

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 237

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 243

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/eacweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 243

ordinary member

Before the link that should be at the top of the page:-

Join or Renew your EAC Membership

If anyone can offer some advice it will really be appreciated

thanks

Back