Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wireless WEP Key Finder

Re: Wireless WEP Key Finnder

in the read me it says

Wireless WEP Key Password Spy will instantly recover all WEP keys and wireless network passwords that have been stored on your computer. To get started, click "Find Wireless WEP Keys". It will then display the adapter GUID and all recovered information associated with it including the wireless network name (SSID), the encryption type (WEP 40, WEP 104, or WPA-PSK), and the WEP key associated with each network.

stored on your computer,? but i allready know them? lolol......

in the read me it says

Wireless WEP Key Password Spy will instantly recover all WEP keys and wireless network passwords that have been stored on your computer. To get started, click "Find Wireless WEP Keys". It will then display the adapter GUID and all recovered information associated with it including the wireless network name (SSID), the encryption type (WEP 40, WEP 104, or WPA-PSK), and the WEP key associated with each network.

stored on your computer,? but i allready know them? lolol......

you tried that shite i sent you mate?

just downloading it now actually! lolol....but I'm kinda thinking it's the same one that i was on about, it boots into linux and then it wont find my wireless card in the lap top.....but hey, ima give it a go, it might be a better version as it was sometime ago when i tried that other live cd......:Bounce:

Tried this wep tool and it doesn't even find the key for the laptop that it is on. Does anybody know of one that does, if so please reply or PM me about it. Thanks

Back