wireless usb dm800

mickbrush

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im using a Azus usb wireless stick with Nabilo blackhole and everything is running fine until I reboot. When it starts back up everything works fine for about 10 mins then channels stop working I check if connection is ok in menu and all is as it should be. If I restart the network it all comes back on and there are no other problems this happens everytime the box is rebooted.

This is not a really big problem if I am at home but I dont really want to spend an hour on the phone trying to explain how to do this to the mrs if for some reason she has to turn the box off.

Just to add to this I do not find that women and dreamboxes should be left alone in the same room for too long, someone should write a image that has 90% of the settings hidden. All my mrs wants is a button to access the EPG and the buttons to navigate that, she can`t even get her head round the fact that when in multi EPG you have to press the red button to change the channel and not the ok button.

I seem to have slipped off into a little rant there sorry back to the point can anyone help with the wirless issue.

PS.

I Just used multi EPG and found that I also keep pressing ok instead of the red button so maybe she has a point LOL

I didnt know you could use wireless usb dongles in the dm800.

Do you know of they work in the Eagle (was going to buy some cheap homeplugs for the Eagle in the bedroom, but that might be the cheapest option !)

Back