Wired for sound

Yea mate but think of the quality your getting for it lol

I will stick with the pound shop thank you very gladly. ;) I would want the tv and the full surround sound for that price. I want to watch a dvd not fecking wear it to go out in.

I will stick with the pound shop thank you very gladly. ;) I would want the tv and the full surround sound for that price. I want to watch a dvd not fecking wear it to go out in.

ahhh your still using scart then pmsl ;)

Get yourself some of these too @miggy or you won't get the full audiophool benefit:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Don't forget:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Nah, you don't want any of that bargain basement stuff. If you really want bang for your buck, this is what to spend your hard earned cash on miggy.

Russ Andrews 2016 - Connect With Your Music

(I'm not exactly sure what it does, for some reason the advert doesn't say, but at that price it's got to be a bargain!)

Nah, you don't want any of that bargain basement stuff. If you really want bang for your buck, this is what to spend your hard earned cash on miggy.

Russ Andrews 2016 - Connect With Your Music

(I'm not exactly sure what it does, for some reason the advert doesn't say, but at that price it's got to be a bargain!)

Look at the fecking price of it man?. :Yikes:

The majority of electrical equipment from the pound shop is garbage and i would be careful using it tbh,,, for hdmi as you mention look at spending at least a fiver on a 1.5 mtr lead

Back