windows vista rc1 build 5600

Rs2k_Rider

DW's Resident Medic
Reaction score
Hi all,

new here. Just thought id see how many ppl are using this here ???? and how you find it,....?

I think its much better than XP... but it does have its faults, its microsoft afterall,....

i tried it a few mounths ago and found it to demanding on the system, you need a very good spec computer to use it to any degree. it is in opinion worth waiting untill they sell computers with it already loaded in as the machine is purpose built for the system. there is nothing wrong with xp its just microsoft making sure people keep buying upgrades for there pc's and making lots and lots of money from us

Castle

i tried it a few mounths ago and found it to demanding on the system, you need a very good spec computer to use it to any degree. it is in opinion worth waiting untill they sell computers with it already loaded in as the machine is purpose built for the system. there is nothing wrong with xp its just microsoft making sure people keep buying upgrades for there pc's and making lots and lots of money from us

Castle

Now thats a very good point... always wondered why my mem usage is always 60% of 1gig..... :O

Back