Windows 8 DVD

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I fancy buying a copy of windows 8 so looking for the cheapest full version, don't want a hacked or copped version I want to be legal anyone have a link or site that's cheap :)

How many times have you bought Win 8 now?

(TT)

Never got round to it m8 I always put it off I bet I missed all the bargains now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

And there was me thinking, you bought one from that student place, it did not work then you bought another then sold it again??

(TT)

And there was me thinking, you bought one from that student place, it did not work then you bought another then sold it again??

(TT)

I did buy an upgrade but wasn't happy with that so it was sold it, I never got round to getting a full version keep putting it off, but I think its time to take the next step forward.

I installed Win 7 again on my lappy, I think Win 8 is only of any use if you have a surface pro or a touchscreen. Otherwise it's a complete pain in the arse!

(TT)

I installed Win 7 again on my lappy, I think Win 8 is only of any use if you have a surface pro or a touchscreen. Otherwise it's a complete pain in the arse!

(TT)

This is true, I've tried to use it.

Windows 7 is the long-term support one, Windows 8 will be a flash in the pan, like Vista. Windows 7 will be going for years, like XP.

installed 16 Touchscreen desktops at the school with Win8 and works pretty well with them. Kids love it but for non-touch screen devices its a pain. Hopefully 8.1 should fix some of the shortcomings. Its even worse trying to support it. Lots of GPO settings don't work or work differently.

As for ISO, its been posted on usenet a few times as has 8.1.

Agreed m8
for simple display other than touch screen WIn 7 is a best choice!!!!

Back