Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

windows 7 updates

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Is it me or are windows updates taking over our systems it grinds to a holt, had 16 updates this morning and while there downloading and installing my laptop acts like a snail so blood slow, its a duel core 4GB memory and a SSD hard drive but still it unusable, until it finished.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 30
just been having a read and it looks like this is a common issue with these drive's, so I have emails crucial about swopping it out as its only 9mths old (ish) lets hope they will help. :)

SSD Support Just be aware it will destroy all data on the drive, instructions are included in the download I printed out the instructions so I could follow it like a dummy.

now I'm confused run the updated firmware software this morning after backing up my drive, and it tells me (device not detected) I did check firmware which on the v4 which is no22 and new firmware is no25 what do I do next.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a performance increase since I flashed the ssd firmware.

thank you very much for all you help, but I do need to learn RTFL before I start forgot to plug in usb stick to make the firmware updated tool. hehehe

Back