windows 7 ultimate activation???help

mogga

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive put win 7 ultimate on mates laptop and now after a fortnight its saying its not a genuine copy of windows and got black desktop screen have tried daz loader and its still the same after reeboot ne help appreciated as im stuck what to do now

daz loader 2.2.1 and yes ive installed it and ive changed setting to toshiba which is the make of laptop

is there any antvirus software running while tryin to install it?

daz loader has never failed me so i cant think of any more im afraid mate.

i just had a search what windows disk are you using? i have read that oem disks may cause issues with activation with the loader

Last edited:
microsoft security essentials and avast avirus i think ill try stoppin em and try again thanks

would try again without choosing make of laptop

just run it as default should work

would try again without choosing make of laptop

just run it as default should work

I didn't think of that. I have never selected a make and it works for me.

use the default settings, it should work.

Also running two active anti-viruses could cause clashes and cause the laptop to slow down or even crash

hi, there is another piece of sofware you can use called HAL7600,i had same problem using daz loader .

===

hi, you could also try KMSpico, i believe that activates windows 7 also.

Last edited by a moderator:
only thing i can think of is that he may have installed this Update for Windows 7 based Systems (KB971033)

Download size: 1.2 MB

Update type: Important

This update to Windows Activation Technologies detects activation exploits and tampering to key Windows system files. These exploits try to bypass regular Windows activation and are sometimes included within counterfeit copies of Windows.

only thing i can think of is that he may have installed this Update for Windows 7 based Systems (KB971033)

Download size: 1.2 MB

Update type: Important

This update to Windows Activation Technologies detects activation exploits and tampering to key Windows system files. These exploits try to bypass regular Windows activation and are sometimes included within counterfeit copies of Windows.

Daz has worked for me with all the patches including this one.

as above daz loader should overcome that update

Turn your anti-virus off, use daz loader to activate, then turn them back on.

if i remember correctly

if you instal the KB971033 update then use the daz loader, the machine will stay activated.

if you use the loader then instal the KB971033 update, the activation can fail...

i remember this happening to me,
i had to reinstal windows from scratch, no matter what i did activation failed.

Just a thought, based on a recent experience:-

I've been using daz since 2010. It survived all the updates (including KB971033, which I later removed) but it failed a few months ago.
The failure was after some half dozen updates which may have been coincidental. I used system restore to remove the updates,
turned off the AV, and removed it from the start up program list. I then ran daz 1.8.4 which I had to hand (original was much earlier, long lost)
but win 7 still would not activate.

Then the penny dropped ! I was forgetting to run the daz uninstall program procedure, before the re-install, assuming it didn't matter,
due to the later version. After re-installation, validation at the M$ website worked OK, so it obviously does.

Out of curiosity, I applied the updates again, one at a time, to see which one caused the problem. None did, so may be unrelated.

So, the short version. Try running the uninstall procedure of whichever daz version you intend to use first.

i use win7 pre-activated it is a download and has all the win7 on never had a problem
all updates done and still not a flicker
might be an idea to have a look for that save using the activator
i have it on disc and pc so if your stuck and want it but cannot find it pm me and i'll run a copy off and send it

Back