Windows 7 keys Home,Pro & Ultimate

If you buy this, post back and say how it works out!!!

They send them through the post? why not just email them? sounds dodgy to me.

They send them through the post? why not just email them? sounds dodgy to me.

No mate they send them email, ive received mine but not installed Ultimate yet,peeps that have all seem happy with them!

No mate they send them email, ive received mine but not installed Ultimate yet,peeps that have all seem happy with them!

oh the add said free usps priority mail. I thought that was perhaps to buy them some time to sell a load and dissapear. Thanks for vouching for them worth considering.

too good to be true.

whats to stop the scammer selling the same key loads of times? rake the money in then disapear. then, not far down the line the key gets blacklisted and your stuffed.

i'd stay well clear.

too good to be true.

whats to stop the scammer selling the same key loads of times? rake the money in then disapear. then, not far down the line the key gets blacklisted and your stuffed.

i'd stay well clear.

Windows 7 keys can only be used once. But multiple times on the same machine.

retail ones maybe, but i've got a volume licence key from work that doesn't work like that

ronster let us know how you get on when youve installed it mate cheers ;)

too good to be true.

i'd stay well clear.

That would seem to be the likely scenario.

Be quick before fleabay removes them

Worth the risk for the price!
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

It's not you selling them is it ?, This is a hacking site I am sure the guys on here who have windows 7 know how to activate it with a loader, windows 7 is available for free all over the place why would anybody risk buying this scam

It's not you selling them is it ?, This is a hacking site I am sure the guys on here who have windows 7 know how to activate it with a loader, windows 7 is available for free all over the place why would anybody risk buying this scam

The voice if doom!!!! No im Manchester not Walnut creek m8,also i dont sell in US dollars.
Yes we are all aware how to "activate it with a loader" and maybe it is a scam and the keys wil be blacklisted in a few days,weeks,months, but then we can fook about with an activator!
I know this isnt for everyone but as i said in the first post "worth the risk for the price" £13 isnt goin to break the bank if it goes tits up...is it!

i looked @ this earlier , added it to watching & it didnt end fpr 6 days but now its ended & hes opened up another auction 4 the same item why would he/she do this ?

i looked @ this earlier , added it to watching & it didnt end fpr 6 days but now its ended & hes opened up another auction 4 the same item why would he/she do this ?

I noticed that to m8,but maybe/hopefully he/she starts a new listing when theres only a few left as he/she are not sat at there pc constantly
Watched this one though 100 for sale 100 sold Original Window 7 Ultimate Key (32 bit & 64 bit) on eBay (end time 12-Nov-09 11:19:40 GMT)
If it is a scam ive always got good old paypal to claim off lmao

Back