Windows 7 build 7000 beta download?

karym6

DW Regular
Reaction score
Has anyone got the link for the legit download from MS themselves? I thought that it was going to be made available today, but I cant find it at all?

i have it on torrents but even the ms one will be a 30 day trial and will be watermarked

I really could not be bothered with the hassle of it

I am a bit security conscious at the moment, so would have preferred to get the MS version. I have tried out the VM image that has been floating around and was impressed.

I dont mind if the beta is limited to 30 days, however the press releases are saying it will be active untill August this year, which if true is very nice.

but then after it expires how do you go back to your original OS

TBH, if it does last to August I would probably just buy it. Or move to Linux. There is nothing on my actual PC I need to keep, its all on external drives and on my NAS.

I am at the point now where I need to decide whether or not I want to keep using Windows or go to an open source OS like Ubuntu.

Hi,

Does any one know about the system specification required to run this.

Thanks

Has anyone got the link for the legit download from MS themselves? I thought that it was going to be made available today, but I cant find it at all?

Remember the time difference, its still early in the West US

Of course, how silly of me!!

In that case I will take a look later this evening. I think 2pm our time is 9am where MS is based... But then again could be wrong.

ive installed the beta1 7000 64bit version today thinking it was the offical release 2 days after installing 2801 but one thing i noticed when installing is no otion to format hdd first but there is a dos command option where u can do it old style

Its floating around on torrents, but if i were you id wait for a newer version, shouldnt be too long now

Wel Well, Microsoft have delayed the public release of windows 7 Beta
download due to an overwhelming demand that its servers couldn't handle.

Well it's all in the planning, this is obviously done to cause more hype and
media attention. I can small a rat a mile away !!

Wel Well, Microsoft have delayed the public release of windows 7 Beta
download due to an overwhelming demand that its servers couldn't handle.

Well it's all in the planning, this is obviously done to cause more hype and
media attention. I can small a rat a mile away !!
No, not really.

Its available to download from MSDN now. So where is the conspiracy?

okay thanks for the links but how can I obtain a serial key from microsoft or is it automatically included in every download ?

also the keys from vista beta work or look for PlusPatcher V5

Back