Windows 7 - All versions - (Direct Download *No License*)

Re: Windows 7 - All verions - (Direct Download *No License*)

Sorry to go off track a bit, but tried downloading the 32bit premium and professional, 3 times now, each time the download dropped off, now trying a 4th time but vm's throttle kicked in now down to 3mb! Anybody know how to resume download for these files?

Download a download manager.

eg:
Internet download manager
Flashget
Download accelerator lus
Or even use firefox' download manager.

i have got 64-bit Windows 7 Professional x64 ISO on my pc now made up i like a few problems with some software but will find new ones and got key cheap aswell thank you

where is the guy who is selling the win 7 keys, gone from yesterday, i cant find him now, any help please

hi, can someone help please

when i restart or turn on my pc this message come up

(disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter)

how do i fix this please with out puting windows 7 disk or boot disk all the time i turn on or restart my pc please help thanks

hi, can someone help please

when i restart or turn on my pc this message come up

(disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter)

how do i fix this please with out puting windows 7 disk or boot disk all the time i turn on or restart my pc please help thanks

Go into BIOS settings.
In there, go into Boot settings or Boot Priority.
Change it so that your Hard disk (HDD) containing the Windows 7 OS is booting first, CD/DVD Drive booting second and anything else after that.

devil666x, thank you when i check it was seeing my external hard drive first lol cheers thank you again

devil666x, thank you when i check it was seeing my external hard drive first lol cheers thank you again

You're welcome mate. easy when you know how :)

Hi, I need some help please, when I burn the iso on a dvd and put it back in the drive I don't see any files. I have tried Nero, ImgBurn and PowerISO and in the end I get a message that burn was successful but I can't make the dvd to run. Any suggestions?
Thanks

In Nero did you click recorder tab and choose burn image and point it to the iso.

In Nero did you click recorder tab and choose burn image and point it to the iso.

I think I clicked on Recorder/Burn Image on menu bar. Do I have to burn an iso, can I not just put all the files and then burn it?

as far as i know you need to make it a bootable image (could be wrong so don't quote me on it).

I think I clicked on Recorder/Burn Image on menu bar. Do I have to burn an iso, can I not just put all the files and then burn it?

You need to make it bootable.

Follow the instructions on the very first post with all the links and you'll be fine. Give us a shout if it dont work or you need help.

Just uploaded a Lightscribe DVD label for 32bit Ultimate to the Covers section if anyone is interested.

hey guys...for those having difficulty burning the iso files it really easy..if you have nero burning rom...simply double click on the iso you have downloaded and nero will open up the relevant dvd burning image box...all you do then is select the speed to burn i used 4x....thats it...simples...lol

file sizes betwean each version are identicle, dose this mean that it will work the same way as buying a disk:- all versions are on the disk but recognises the type you bought by the serial?

file sizes betwean each version are identicle, dose this mean that it will work the same way as buying a disk:- all versions are on the disk but recognises the type you bought by the serial?

Thats correct. If you search through this thread you will find out how to "Unlock" all versions in one disk. Essentially download any version but have all versions.

hi guys i have an oem key on my new acer lappy for windows 7 home premium. im taking it the version of windows in this post wont work withg this key?? if that is the case where would i be able to find the correct version??

hi guys i have an oem key on my new acer lappy for windows 7 home premium. im taking it the version of windows in this post wont work withg this key?? if that is the case where would i be able to find the correct version??

It has all versions mate, just get the Home premium version or ge any version and "unlock" it, (delete the directory) and you will have all versions so upon installation just put your serial in it. Unless of course you want the ultimate version then your key wont work.

Back