Windows 7 - All versions - (Direct Download *No License*)

Re: Windows 7 - All verions - (Direct Download *No License*)

Took me 2 hours to download the professional version but 75 percent of that i was being traffic throttled by vm!!

But yeah just found them on my travels today :D

Got the home premium in 45min fella.
Its really handy for clean installation and ma brother just got a new lappy that was bundled with the usual bloatware so a can do a clean install for him now.
He pays for all his software so this will keep him happy as its above board.
Its a helluva good find and thanks for sharing.

hi, can any one let us know where to buy the keys and is that all i need just download one of these and run it and use the key i buy from some where please help thanks

Got the home premium in 45min fella.
Its really handy for clean installation and ma brother just got a new lappy that was bundled with the usual bloatware so a can do a clean install for him now.
He pays for all his software so this will keep him happy as its above board.
Its a helluva good find and thanks for sharing.

be careful, its unlikely that OEM keys will work with these downloads.

hi, can any one let us know where to buy the keys and is that all i need just download one of these and run it and use the key i buy from some where please help thanks

yep thats pretty much it mate.

@ devil666x

Thanks M8 just downloaded Home and Premium 32 bit come down at 1 meg a minute

If you have one of the corporate microsoft select agreement, you can download all ISO from Server 2008, Windows 7 and SQL and am sure others as well

thats what I do, download the full ISO and then buy select license from Microsoft and job done

Quick tip I never knew; you can buy genuine keys for Windows 7 (and probably other things) on ebay, sometimes for as little as £10. Make sure you buy the one for the version you will be installing and from a trusted seller... Never done this myself though, so on your own head be it!!

Last edited:

Excellent find mate - downloading 64 bit Pro at 2 meg a second. I've got the N version so if i need to do an install in the future this will come in handy. Cheers for this (rep added).

Just to inform everybody, you don't need to download different version iso's. ( i.e. Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium, Home Basic and or Starter)

Due to the fact the any windows 7 disc/iso contains all versions.

So if you download Win 7 32-bit (any version), it will include all 32 bit versions. Same goes for 64-bit.

There are two ways to unlock the iso's.

Method 1 (Manual)

1. Extract all contents of the ISO to a folder on the desktop. I recommend using 7-Zip to open the ISO up.
  2. Browse into the folder where you extracted all the files to and open up the /sources/ folder and locate ei.cfg.
  3. At this point, you have two options:

• Delete: If you delete this file, it will give you options on which version you want to install during installation.
  • Edit: If you edit this file, you can set which version of Windows you want it to install automatically.
If you chose to EDIT the file, just open the ei.cfg file in notepad and edit:
Change the word to Ultimate or any other version you would like to install.Ultimate
  • Professional
  • HomePremium
  • HomeBasic
  • Starter

Method 2 (Automatic / Easier Method)

Use the ei.cfg Automatic Removal Utility from downloads section. (Please view the readme.txt)

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

Excellent find mate - downloading 64 bit Pro at 2 meg a second. I've got the N version so if i need to do an install in the future this will come in handy. Cheers for this (rep added).

N version keys will not work with none N versions bare that in mind

If you download professional or ultimate versions, can they be used to upgrade premium version and still use the premium licence. ??

snp-g

silly question whats the diff between x86 and x64 lol

x86 is for a 32bit operating system
x64 is for a 64bit operating system

Tried the home premium and pro version and all is well with no problems.

Using the 64 bit ultimate now with the napalum add-on :p and all running great!

Thanks to totalgenius i deleted the ie.cfg file and now i have all versions on dvd.

Using the 64 bit ultimate now with the napalum add-on :p and all running great!

Thanks to totalgenius i deleted the ie.cfg file and now i have all versions on dvd.

So when your loading the iso after removing the cfg file does it list all the versions during install?

So when your loading the iso after removing the cfg file does it list all the versions during install?

Certainly does mate.

1) I downloaded a version from page 1.
2) Used Daemon Tools to mount it (winiso would not recognise the UDF format).
3) Copied all the contents to a folder on the desktop.
4) Deleted the ei.cfg file ffrom the /source/ folder.
5) Download and place this file in the c:\windows\system32 folder Deposit Files
6) open CMD and type this in:
oscdimg.exe –bC:\expandedSetup\boot\etfsboot.com –u2 –h -m -lWIN_EN_DVD C:\expandedSetup\ C:\Win7.iso
Where expandedSetup = folder containing win7 files and is located at c:\ drive root.
The -llabelname (note: it’s a small L, not 1) specify volume label, which can be changed, so do the output ISO file. Also remember that if the path contains space, use quotation mark (“) to enclose the full path. Win7.iso is the name of the iso you are creating and will be stored on c:\ root.
7) Use nero to burn it.
8) install - you will be given option of all versions.
9) Used napalum (search google) to activate :p

Last edited:

Certainly does mate.

1) I downloaded a version from page 1.
2) Used Daemon Tools to mount it (winiso would not recognise the UDF format).
3) Copied all the contents to a folder on the desktop.
4) Deleted the ei.cfg file ffrom the /source/ folder.
5) Download and place this file in the c:\windows\system32 folder Deposit Files
6) open CMD and type this in:
oscdimg.exe –bC:\expandedSetup\boot\etfsboot.com –u2 –h -m -lWIN_EN_DVD C:\expandedSetup\ C:\Win7.iso
Where expandedSetup = folder containing win7 files and is located at c:\ drive root.
The -llabelname (note: it’s a small L, not 1) specify volume label, which can be changed, so do the output ISO file. Also remember that if the path contains space, use quotation mark (“) to enclose the full path. Win7.iso is the name of the iso you are creating and will be stored on c:\ root.
7) Use nero to burn it.
8) install - you will be given option of all versions.
9) Used napalum (search google) to activate :p

Nice one fella il do that tonight, many thanks.:Clap:

Nice one fella il do that tonight, many thanks.:Clap:

Give me a shout if you need help
Edited the first post with the instructions.

Sorry to go off track a bit, but tried downloading the 32bit premium and professional, 3 times now, each time the download dropped off, now trying a 4th time but vm's throttle kicked in now down to 3mb! Anybody know how to resume download for these files?

Back