Win 10 windows 10

Had win10 preview on my laptop was changing between dhcp and static IP. Installed some updates and now I cant change the IP FML

Had win10 preview on my laptop was changing between dhcp and static IP. Installed some updates and now I cant change the IP FML

Why do you need too?

Started my install and its been checking for updates for 30 mins..

So can I install 10 as an upgrade to 8.1 ?..
I have activated 8.1 on laptop..it won't be long before if not already a win 10 activators I saw on today but don't know if it's for real.
Getting hold of a key is quite simple

I’m back with a shiny new build 10122

If your key is not legit they won’t prosecute or anything, you’ll just have a watermark on the corner of your screen and a constant reminder to buy it

just installing now..@24%

If you have a AMD graphics card you should read this before installing build 10122

The issue with Edge crashing on systems with AMD graphics cards will be documented in the release notes accompanying its rollout. Gabe also advised that anyone currently on the Fast Ring who would prefer not to have to deal with this should "go switch to Slow temporarily", adding that it won't roll out to the Slow ring until the problem is fixed.

Microsoft confirms it will soon release Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10122

Well build 10122 is installed all ok.

Backwards step with the start menu, previous there was a good boarder with main apps that has gone and apps pinned to start menu have really bad visual graphics especially the Excel and word ones.
Also the sizing is not great (can adjust but should not have too).

I will run a graphics card / drivers update to see if anything missing.

Im on 10 now and been looking around...Daft one but how does or how do you run windows update

Im on 10 now and been looking around...Daft one but how does or how do you run windows update

I just now type "updates" in the Cortona box and then click the settings updates options and from there its plain sailing to run a check etc

I click on start/settings/update & security/check for updates

Just a warning from experience, if you want to use 3rd party antivirus, firewalls, or anti malware with any Win beta, wait until RTM unless you like challenges and want to help MS

So far I’ve installed win 10 on a i7 desktop, i3 laptop and I’m very happy with them, but I was wondering what the minimum spec machine Win 10 would install on, so:

Here are the Windows 10 system requirements, as provided by Microsoft:

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Free hard disk space: 16 GB.

So I dug up an old laptop that was gathering dust: EI Systems 1212 with 1GB ram, 1.73 GHz and 120GB hard drive.

True to their word it installed fine, a bit slow but 1gb of ram what do we expect.

Free for Win 10 pro only

Fix your PC now Guaranteed

Repair your non-working PC with Easy Recovery Essentials for Windows.

Free for Windows 10 pro only

https://neosmart.net/EasyRE/

Attachments

• Untitled22.png
    Untitled22.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 16
Can't seem to d/l Build 10125 from mega. Anyone else having the same issue

Last edited:
Can't seem to d/l Build 10125 from mega. Anyone else having the same issue

Yes, I had this error message when I tried to download with IE 11:

“IE 11 is not fully compatible with MEGA, please install a more modern browser”

So I changed the browser to Firefox with the mega extension, set it as my default browser temporarily and no problems, job done.

I downloaded from here:
You Can Now Download Windows 10 Build 10125 ISO Files

Attachments

• firefox mega.png
    firefox mega.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 5
Microsoft is working to bring out a new version of the operating system for insiders.

Gabriel Aul, has confirmed in a short tweet that Windows 10 build 10130 is now being internally tested by the company's employees.

Windows 10 build 10130 is expected to bring insiders the features we've seen in the leaked build 10125.

Build 10125 is said to be exclusively addressed to partners, so as far as insiders are concerned, Microsoft is expected to jump directly to 10130 in the coming weeks or so.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Microsoft-Internally-Testing-Windows-10-Build-10130-482546.shtml

Back