Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Man C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u forgot own goal

lol, mate you dont half go on about that. Can you really blame us for incompetent defending?

End of the day you put quality balls in to the box and its inevitable you will get the odd own goal, or many in our case.

Fact is, majority of those own goals wouldve been converted into goals if they had passed the novice kicking it in his own net.

For one of the very few times, I think you have a poor argument in terms of own goals unless you're saying the oppositiont teams are kicking them in on purpose which makes the argument even more redundant.

And Nani121, dont play into their hands with poor language and poor arguments. I know first hand you're an avid Manchester United fan so arm yourself with good points like you have been doing and refrain from using some of the colourful language.

And davidh yes you are right in saying 'fook some team there'. Shame I cant say the same for your team. It used to be a two man team, sirs gerrard and torres. Now both look fed up with a failing Liverpool team even the reliable Gerrard finally looks as if he has given up and lets face it, without them two there isnt a single quality player in the side...well besides Aquilani of course.

bloody hell the scouse brigade are out full force! lol... haven't u lot got anything better to do than criticise us? i know we're top, having a better season than u lot but why always have a pop at us?

we have a pop at u lot coz before every season u come on saying this is our year and we're gona do this and we're gona that when in reality your gona do nothing...

u cry about own goals, well if u had any players who could acually cross the ball then maybe u would have had some of ur own. u had red card on ur side for a third of ur league games last season and thats why u overachieved with a bunch of pansies into 2nd. were u complaining then? no i didnt think so....

bloody hell the scouse brigade are out full force! lol... haven't u lot got anything better to do than criticise us? i know we're top, having a better season than u lot but why always have a pop at us?

we have a pop at u lot coz before every season u come on saying this is our year and we're gona do this and we're gona that when in reality your gona do nothing...

u cry about own goals, well if u had any players who could acually cross the ball then maybe u would have had some of ur own. u had red card on ur side for a third of ur league games last season and thats why u overachieved with a bunch of pansies into 2nd. were u complaining then? no i didnt think so....
we didnt have yellow card when one of the ugly brothers nearlly kicked maxys head off
not with one foot but 2 feet (missed qith one and followed up with the other)
what happened
nothing
if that would have been u lot u would have been asking for red

we didnt have yellow card when one of the ugly brothers nearlly kicked maxys head off
what happened
nothing

Again mate, are you going to blame us for incompetent referrees? Shouldnt it be the FA or whoever appoints these guys who should be criticised.

the referees are there to officiate these games, if they dont make the right decisions or miss parts in the game then you cant really blame us can you??

And we dont always get away with it, look at the Ferdinand incident he got a ban after being reviewed yet Stevie G gets away with a UFC type blow to the back of Browns head. Thing is you get some and you dont get some, you carry on hoping that eventually they will get it right.

When the thread started about Steven Gerrards challenge, I commented it was a red card and maybe he will get a backlash from the FA, he never did so you dont hear me banging on about it as its irrelevant.

Football is regulated by numpties and officiating by silly little men on power trips, however yes we do get alot of our decisions but thats not down to anything we do its down to the people in charge.

u forgot own goal

It's called putting the ball into the box in an attempt to score, you tend to get own goals that way. Im afraid its not opposition players daydreaming they're in a man united shirt (which i wouldnt blame them if they did =P)

what happened
nothing

Its called inconsistent refereeing (this season has been worst refereeing ever imo), seem to recall Liverpool have benefited from such things as well.

It's all a conspiracy against Liverpool...what with their players getting away with elbows and public assault, lack of own goals due to inability to produce half decent shots and crosses, opposition managers playing "negative" football and having opinions about everything (o the horror), and of course their own fan throwing beach ball onto the pitch. Its all a conspiracy i tell you.

Again mate, are you going to blame us for incompetent referrees? Shouldnt it be the FA or whoever appoints these guys who should be criticised.

the referees are there to officiate these games, if they dont make the right decisions or miss parts in the game then you cant really blame us can you??

And we dont always get away with it, look at the Ferdinand incident he got a ban after being reviewed yet Stevie G gets away with a UFC type blow to the back of Browns head. Thing is you get some and you dont get some, you carry on hoping that eventually they will get it right.

When the thread started about Steven Gerrards challenge, I commented it was a red card and maybe he will get a backlash from the FA, he never did so you dont hear me banging on about it as its irrelevant.

Football is regulated by numpties and officiating by silly little men on power trips, however yes we do get alot of our decisions but thats not down to anything we do its down to the people in charge.
re the gerrard incident
may i ask with ferdinand did he get booked or spoken to by the ref??
if he didnt that is why the fa where able to punish him
gerrard was spoken to by the ref meaning the fa could do fook all about it

so in both incidents punishment was meetered out

own fan throwing beach ball onto the pitch. Its all a conspiracy i tell you.
no that is called inconsistent refereeing

shouldnt have been allowed

if a ball is diverted by a foriegn object in to the goal the goal doesnt stand and a goal kick is awarded

but which ref now days follows rules????

no that is called inconsistent refereeing

but which ref now days follows rules????

Exactly my point bud, so pointless having a pop at the teams when its the officials to blame.

Theres not a single fan or club that wouldnt take favourable decisions, so my argument is why get worked up when we get them? I understand the whole Liverpool Manchester United rivalry amongst the club and fans.

But I've come to a point where I've realised debating anything gets you nowhere these days. All you end up with is sour grapes and whatever you are arguing over, the decision is never changed.

One of the worst things I've seen recently is Henrys handball for France, what was done about it? Absolutely nothing? So wheres the point in going crazy over that or similar incidents.

When football is officiated by people who actually care about the game and its fans, then I will again argue until I'm blue in the face. Until then I'l take some rye pleasure out of disgruntled opposition fans.

Back