Software Win 7 Activator stopped working.

Cressi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just got up a bit earlier after night shift and turned on my Pc.

After a few years of no issues I now have a " Not Genuine Notification" on start up and the usual black screen with message in bottom right.

None of the activators I have tried ( Daz, Toolkit etc) have worked.

Anyone else reading any other reports elsewhere?

Win 7 ultimate

Third attempt at a restore (7 days back) seems to have sorted the issue. Thanks for all the help guys. I will report back if I find what caused it in case it happens to others.
Go back to this restore point. Turn off automatic updates, and reactivate using the last version of Daz loader.

It might be worth using the loader's uninstall option before reactivating (with a reboot in-between).

Last edited by a moderator:
Go back to this restore point. Turn off automatic updates, and reactivate using the last version of Daz loader.

It might be worth using the loader's uninstall option before reactivating (with a reboot in-between).

I never have auto updates on. Not had for years. Every now and then I check to see what updates they are and decide if I want to install. Not done any for ages..............

Last edited by a moderator:
daz loader is not out of date

daz himself still going strong along with his loader

could some 1 pm me link for daz loader as the 1 I found attempts to install loads of crap software???

thanks

Back