Win 10 Win 10 yes /no

Hi I do check for updates and then install them when I want to not when Microsoft push them on me

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Setting / Update & security / Advanced options / chose how to install updates

Yes I know about that setting I still prefer to disable them

Each to their own way of course but it's not recommended to stop the updates, especially since we know windows 10 is still being developed

I would suggest, stay away until they fix any possible issues. Windows 7 if you remember got more stable after the release of SP1.

i use win 10 pro and are unable to register some files in wow64 or svr32 shame as I need to run these files and its backdoored but there are tools to stop it overall thumbs down get win 7 64 bit ultimate seems better all round

Windows 10 is much better for SSD's Thunderbolt and M.2 support, if you own any of this hardware, including Direct X 12 Graphics card, it is a worthwhile upgrade, best since 8.1 I feel

I updated to windows 10 2 monthes ago and I'm working everyday with my computer. Everything is good no problem so far.

I updated to windows 10 around 2 months ago and have had no problems yet, the only bug bare is having to disable the possible privacy issues which are enabled by default

Wonderful win 10 updates the latest version has turned my WiFi off and it won't turn on .I knew I should have left updates turned off

Wonderful win 10 updates the latest version has turned my WiFi off and it won't turn on .I knew I should have left updates turned off
I thought you couldn't stop/disable win10 from automatically updating itself?

You can with destroy windows spying and luckily the revert to a previous version has worked and I have stopped all the updates and spying again. the update also stopped system restore from working

Last edited:
You have to treat it like a nice challenge mate like a bit of spice to make the dish more exiting

Fix No Wi-Fi Available After Windows 10 Upgrade Issue, Here’s How

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

You have to treat it like a nice challenge mate like a bit of spice to make the dish more exiting

Code:

I had win 10 working until the update this morning going back to my previous version has cured it

I've had no issues with it at all I'm actually impressed by it. First time in many years Microsoft have cheered me up. In fact I was toying with Linux if they messed this one up, I've just never had the stones to leave the saftey blanket from Bill.

this is the version 1511, 10586 that turned my wifi off and it would not turn on even in device manager I tried update driver. Then I uninstalled the wifi card and restarted the computer so if it happens to anyone else revert back to previous version as usual microsoft have messed up with a release and rely on customers to point out their mistakes

maybe useful maybe not

I didn’t think anything of it but now you come to mention it, in case it helps others

Most of the time when there is a major update for the insiders on Win 10, when the PC re-boots my NET-GEAR WiFi USB Adapter is not recognized

And so I have to change the slot and back again when it does recognized it

Code:

I would like to "exiting" windows 10 but I just reversed the update to my previous version of windows 10
I am not using a vpn and the first command error is the system cannot find the specified registry key or value

If you go back to a previous version of windows it will not allow you to update again until another major update is released

(not the one you just went back from)

The easiest method to overcome this problem would be to do a fresh install from an ISO

but if you want to play with it have a look here
Code:

You are misunderstanding me I am still on windows 10 but have reverted back to before the 1511 update it is different to upgrading to windows 10 from 7or 8

Yes mate, I am not talking about going back to win 7 or 8

I am talking about going back to a previous release of windows 10

Back