Win 10 Win 10 yes /no

What is the difference betwenn the old win 10 and the new win 10 version? how can find a changelog

i think 10 is the best...no problem since today..much faster than 8 and 7

Anyone had any issues with Win 10 and usb serial interfaces?

Use serial interface for programming lighting systems but on one specific system the driver installed fine. Then I connect to the system without a problem, yet cannot see any devices on the system.

Manufacturer says they haven't heard of any problem with windows 10 but its a new system!

Anyone had any issues with Win 10 and usb serial interfaces?

Use serial interface for programming lighting systems but on one specific system the driver installed fine. Then I connect to the system without a problem, yet cannot see any devices on the system.

Manufacturer says they haven't heard of any problem with windows 10 but its a new system!

Yes mate, I've had many lappys/desktops with windows ten on them that was downloaded as a free upgrade and all the USB ports wasn't working so I found that if you download new ones or rollback the drivers it gets them working again

Windows 10 is now (! ... since the 1511 large update) great indeed !

Make sure to install all available Microsoft updates (multiple restarts) as soon as possible and to update your really old drivers to avoid most of the upgrade related problems.

Not happy from Win7 to Win10. Win10 its always updating in progress and there is not possibility to stop them...

I found also that the updates are too often and regular and stop you from doing other stuff that you want to.

Not happy from Win7 to Win10. Win10 its always updating in progress and there is not possibility to stop them...

Go to PC settings and open every tab their and turn off everything,that will make it run better......like cn90 said win10 always updating

I found also that the updates are too often and regular and stop you from doing other stuff that you want to.

yes windows 10 updates can be stopped
1) you can set your network to metered connection, this will stop updates from interfering with computer use. Manually update.
2) use Destroy windows spying to stop all updates

yes windows 10 updates can be stopped
1) you can set your network to metered connection, this will stop updates from interfering with computer use. Manually update.
2) use Destroy windows spying to stop all updates
there are also severl other tools to stop uto update and win 10 spying behaviours. But as I know there is no way to select which update should be downloaded and which one should not.

I prefer windows 7 to both of them ,

but before I go of topic I would say 10 as 8 never really hit it off

Back