Mobile Phones will phone be blocked on all networks

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys , just a query , had a phone on contract which was being paid , sold the phone to a mate i kept the sim , so he could use his own sim in it , the fone originally a 02 phone which i got unlocked so it all net so he could use his orange sim in it , anyway got a letter from 02 saying that the fone has been restricted on services ie no calls and no text allowed , and if not paid within 7 days the fone will b blocked , does this mean it will b blocked on just putting o2 sims in it or will it affect all networks

thx in advance

Do you owe money on it still? or should still be paying the contract?

Yes, they will block the IMEI so it won't work on any network. You still need to complete the terms of your contract for the full period OR buy yourself out of it before you own the phone

as far a knew it should have been paid as i have that one and the phone i have myself both with the same payment dates and mine is ok had no letters about it

where's the sim that came with it? sounds like the bill hasn't been paid or something is owed on that account

i still have the sim , just checked on my bank account online and it seems one bill ie the phone that i am using has been paid but for some reason the other phone which comes out on the same day hasnt , even tho there was enough funds in the account for it

Find out why it hasn't been paid. at the moment, it'll just be the SIM restrcited, after the 7 days the IMEI will be blocked and the phone will be as good as reported stolen

Back