Wii Wads

Thank you so very much for this, just in case anyone has trouble, I updated my gecko via homebrew channel and everything stopped working including my old back ups, I installed the above 002 fix and still nothing but once I deleted gecko all is well and I am not only running my old back ups again but the new ones too.

I am new to this site although not a complete noob but you guys have saved my day cheers.

any u guys know if i need something different to run sims racing?? just d/l it and a green screen comes on after launch game?? it american version game, everything else i burn works no prob, or maybe game is corrupt?? cheers guys

I will have a look for you tonight m8 and comment back on here for you, as I have that game as well

cheers m8, gonna have a look around also, think it force ntsc or something ,,maybe wait till pal version comes out 17th, kids gonna hate me,lol

I'm having trouble with Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Pal with Firmware 3.2E and Wiikey 2. I get a black screen, just wondered if I require to install a wad and if so which one. Thanks in advance.

I've managed to resolve this. I used Anytitle Deleter to have a look at what IOS's I have installed on my Wii and realised that I hadn't installed IOS 53 which I had in the wad folder of my SD card but obviously hadn't required until now.

any u guys know if i need something different to run sims racing?? just d/l it and a green screen comes on after launch game?? it american version game, everything else i burn works no prob, or maybe game is corrupt?? cheers guys

have a look for cIOS38_rev13a not b as it is reported to give a black screen i get my sims racing to work on my hd loader no problemes.

cheers johny48

Backup Loader with Force Pal 60 and 002 Fix, will this work with bannerbomb mod and how do i install it :)

also place the .wad file in the wad folder which should be on root of you SD card or it wont show in wad manager

also place the .wad file in the wad folder which should be on root of you SD card or it wont show in wad manager

lol good point mate i totally forgot about that bit.
also wad manager will need to be in a folder inside your apps folder and you may need to rename the wadmanager.dol to boot.dol if its not allready.

Last edited:
Seeming as there is an increasing amount of people asking for different WADS I thought I would start a thread with them all in. All links are to external hosts to save bandwidth. I will try and keep the thread as up to date as possible.

3.2E Wads

Backup Loader with Force Pal 60 and 002 Fix
This loader includes the latest 002 fix and auto Force Pal 60 mode.

ok i got this but how do i install it can anyone explain and what do i do with launcher i allready have installed. my wii firmware is 4.0e will this still fix error 002 im getting

ok i got this but how do i install it can anyone explain and what do i do with launcher i allready have installed. my wii firmware is 4.0e will this still fix error 002 im getting

Normally wads just overwrite mate,. If the old launcher is still there after install delete it in Wii system menu, at least thats what I'd do.

I'm not up on v4 so dont know how that affects error 002 etc ..

Back