Wii Wads

You can remove the old backup channel using anytitledeleter if you want...

when i delated my old backup channel i just went into my wad manager and next to the backup channels wad that was already installed i pressed the - button and that deleated it from the channels.

i hope you people messing about with these wads are on 3.2e and have Starfall installed + TP Hack in memory? .. those channels look nice, are they 002 error fix?

:)

i hope you people messing about with these wads are on 3.2e and have Starfall installed + TP Hack in memory? .. those channels look nice, are they 002 error fix?

Well well well, look who it is.:licka:

I've a question about cIOS249-IOS36-rev07.wad.
Is this the version from Waninkoko? Or is this the version that WiiGator supplies with his Backup Launcher?

I'm reading alot at the moment about cIOS 249 and it doesn't really gets any clearer to me. There are lots of versions and the question remains which one is the best? Is that the version from Waninkoko, the version from WiiGator, I've seen something about a read-retry fix and than there is the cios_fix (what does it fix anyway?)?

Which one is that mate, the TP hack, I mean...?

002 fix channel wads (proper bo some of them);

h**p://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=124655

emulator channel wads;

h**p://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=110016

be careful chaps, not tested but if you have Starfall and Zelda hack on still nothing to fear ;)

which wad manager should i use as i have put the wads in the wad folder and they didn't show up in wad manager to be installed

edogg

should be alright with standard wad manager m8

i have tried with wadmanager 1.21 and ver3 but cant see them I have put them in the wad folder because i can see them there on the computer but not on the wii

edogg

Is The Backup Launcher in this thread by Pootas (Wiiish-ForcePAL60-BKUP) the same as the one in english's softmodding for dummies sticky thread file pack.

There is a difference in the file size with Pootas so what is the situation regarding this. Can somebody clarify what is what and which is best.

Is The Backup Launcher in this thread by Pootas (Wiiish-ForcePAL60-BKUP) the same as the one in english's softmodding for dummies sticky thread file pack.

There is a difference in the file size with Pootas so what is the situation regarding this. Can somebody clarify what is what and which is best.

wiiish= forcepal60 is slightly better. helped with a few games that didnt play on my wii with the normal gamma 0.3 in the soft modd sticky. just choose what ever suits u

heres one i made
homebrew browser
not great but my 1st one
when exiting you need to select restart wii

Wii-ish v3 Force Pal 60 AUTOBOOT 002 Fix Ocarina Enabled. all credit to neorame .. well almost

cv3dl8.png

heres one i made
homebrew browser
not great but my 1st one
when exiting you need to select restart wii

nice one mate my first was the homebrew browser :)

Last edited:
How do you make your own wad files ?

I want to convert a couple of n64 games to wad files (For educational prurposes)

Can anyone point me in the right direction

How do you make your own wad files ?

I want to convert a couple of n64 games to wad files (For educational prurposes)

Can anyone point me in the right direction

not done it myself yet but i found this vid [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hTzvtO9T_I"]link[/ame] just google it mate theres too many links to post, cheers.

heres an animated one i made. its not great but will work on it when i get the time. its for ftpii

ID=FTPI

Back