wii newbie

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi guys im a noob with wii's ive got 2 so ive decided to get rid of one they are both unmodded which one am i best keeping as i think different serial numbers take different mods?

LEH 134
LEH 122

just need to know which one is better and newer also which one will take a solderless mod any avice is appreciated :)

Just another thing which is the best mod on the market as there's so many i dont think ill have a problem doing the mods

Both can be modded without a chip mate, either the BannerBomb exploit or the Twilight Princess hack will do the job.

BannerBomb will work on any firmware including the latest 4.0, Twilight Hack requires firmware less than 4.0

There are 100% solder free mods available that clip onto the DVD data ribbon, these are compatible with all models.

cheers mate ill get on the case just out of curiosity which one is newer and which is better to keep i aint got a clue about these i do remember seeing a link on here used to tell you about serial numbers etc

Doesn't matter any more what serial number wii you have, what matters now is what firmware you have

Just been approached about doing another wii at work that is less than a month old, but I told him how to work out what firmware it has and then let me know

Anything that is NOT v.40 is a doddle to softmod, v4.0 apparently can be done but isn't as easy and I ain't messing about with somebodies v4.0 firmware brand new wii on the risk I brick it, unless I can guarantee I can softmod it if it has firmware 4.0

Anything that is NOT v.40 is a doddle to softmod, v4.0 apparently can be done but isn't as easy and I ain't messing about with somebodies v4.0 firmware brand new wii on the risk I brick it, unless I can guarantee I can softmod it if it has firmware 4.0

you could allways downgrade to 3.2 then soft mod and use the waninkoko updater to take it back to 4.0 mate.
it would be good to know what f/w is on the new wii's though im gonna guess at 3.4

hi guys im a noob with wii's ive got 2 so ive decided to get rid of one they are both unmodded which one am i best keeping as i think different serial numbers take different mods?

LEH 134
LEH 122

just need to know which one is better and newer also which one will take a solderless mod any avice is appreciated :)

Just another thing which is the best mod on the market as there's so many i dont think ill have a problem doing the mods

=====================================
INSTALL HBC ON VIRGIN 4.0 WII - GUIDE
=====================================

Prefix:

These instructions assume that you DO NOT have a Wii with a serial number that STARTS with LU64/LU65! IF YOU DO THEN PLEASE STOP NOW AS IT WILL NOT WORK!!

Back