Wii Forum

nightowl

Inactive User
Reaction score
A day to go to launch and no Wii forum in consoles. Judging by the problems the US had there'll be plenty to talk about, so may I humbly request such an addition if it's not already in the works.

A day to go to launch and no Wii forum in consoles. Judging by the problems the US had there'll be plenty to talk about, so may I humbly request such an addition if it's not already in the works.

Got my W11 at midnight, well impressed with it so far, a new forum for the w!! is a good idea so can we get one started??

Thanks

Let us have an update on what you think of the Wii guys :) Would really like one now but don't think i will find one this side of Christmas :(

Wii sports is a blast, I haven't played a game with such a big grin on my face in a very long time. It's just fun, pure and simple. Not fabulously rendered cinematic graphics, just fun. Nintendo have for my money created something that really is fun for all the family. Just creating a Mii was a laugh and I love the idea that they show up on other peoples Wiis when you're not playing. I've left mine on for the minute to see if anyone shows up. :)

Not much in channels at the minute. Weather and News don't appear to be active, shopping channel is of course. Had a quick flick through but don't have any points at the minute so didn't pay too much attention.

Next on the list Zelda. This could take a while.

i was lucky enough to have found my Wii arrived last night after i got back from work.

Wii sports is amazing, I never even got to play Zelda because I was so into it. Im aching all over this morning though, you really do get a proper workout like you have been to the gym, its a great insentive to getting fit and I would say the obesiety problem in this country. It even includes a fitness age program like the brain age feature in the brain training games on the DS. Apparently my fitness age is 42, and concidering im only 26 your damn straight im keep on working towards a better score.

The graphics are really nice concidering people are raving on about the 360 and PS3 so much... The Wii has the same air about it as the first Atari console did, its revolutionary, why anyone would choose better graphics over a console that is so involving (and whos graphics are excellent anyway) as the Wii is behond me.

Wii forum please....

Last edited:
just got home with a wii

Hi just got home with my sons wii ive had a look at it its a very nce little console and feels very well built. my son is gonna be so happy christmas day. as for how it is i cant tell you as it wont be being used till christmas day.

but from what everyone else is saying about it here sounds like a very good investment.

ther ya go guys :) ur new Wii room ;)

cheers rat

i hope no one has problems with any of the consoles though

np guys ,u know what I wish Id pre ordered one now :( u seen the prices on ebay ,one just went for £566 with £25 postage

Thanks for the new forum. Probably be a bit quiet to start as we all try out our new kit.

np guys ,u know what I wish Id pre ordered one now :( u seen the prices on ebay ,one just went for £566 with £25 postage
Yeh, i would of preordered 2 or 3, keep one and sell the other(s). At least i know for next time :D

Gonna have to get a wii in january...

DOS

Hi,

Wish I had done a pre-order now.

Whats the response rate of the wiimote like?

Back