wigan vs liverpool

ibbster

Inactive User
Reaction score
will this game be available to watch at the weekend

can fox tvturk be picked up with a technomate 1500ci if my sat is pointed at 42? at the moment i just get astra and hotbird, sorry to sound like a noob

not too sure we can get these sats in this country..........

could be wrong though,never tryed it on my system....

mines showing 63 on the signal, gonna wait for morning to adjust to get over 70, thats a decent picture then! Had it running in the past, using a 1.1m dish, so should be ok.

33 degrees, the others not gonna show footy, only 33 degrees. Sounds daft but at time of match the 33 degrees shows footy, the other shows something else!

Ok, got mine working on 33 degrees, its showing about 66 strength, pictures good as the weather has cleared up from last night!

Is that 33 degress east or west
On 33 degress east i have E-bird is this the one
I'm not getting much of a signal on this sat tho :(

it gets worse, this morning i had fox tv working, on 33 degrees east. Its signal has gone down, but even when the signal is strong the picture comes up with a black screen saying no audio/video. But you can hear the turkish commentry on the newcastle game. Strnage, but i think the same thing is gonna happen in the Liverpool game. As for turksat at 42 degrees east, i'm getting no signal at all!

Back