Wigan FC - Half season ticket packages

mikelici

Inactive User
Reaction score
shame i dont live near wigan or support them but it seems like a great deal if you support or live near them!

Wigan Athletic | Tickets | Season Tickets | HALF SEASON TICKETS 2011/12

9 GAMES INCLUDING MANCHESTER CITY, EVERTON AND MANCHESTER UNITED

Under 16's from just £69
Under 11's £25 and Under 5's FREE
Family Saver (2 adults and 2 juniors) £169
Senior citizens from £109

Half season ticket packages are now available, offering you the chance to watch 9 games in the Barclays Premier League at outstanding prices. Adults can buy a half season ticket from just £149 which is just £16.56 per game and Under 16's can buy a ticket from just £69 which is £7.67 a game.

Half season tickets offer the best value way to watch Wigan Athletic in the second half of the season, and entitles you to 9 fantastic games starting with Manchester City on 16th January and finishing with Wolverhampton Wanderers on 13th May. Show your support for your club with a half season ticket.

To buy a half season ticket, call 0871 66 33 552, visit the DW Stadium Ticket Office or email [email protected] and our staff will assist you in selecting your seat.

I usually travel to Sunderland from Glasgow to see premiership matches (£38 + booking fee) and make a weekend of it in the campervan (free parking on the coast road). We normally travel down on Friday evening park up go to the pub, do a bit of shopping on Saturday morning then off to the match, a few more drinks on saturday night then head home sunday morning. Might be worth considering Wigan at these prices, are there any good spots to stay over in Wigan? Anything else worth seeing there?

honestly m8 i couldnt tell you i have never been there i posted it as a friend on facebook clicked the like button and it showed up on his facebook wall

Back