Wigan down

pepper49

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone know if Wigan has been hit by n3. Not receiving any channels, even fta.

Thanks.

Al.

look like surrounding areas been zapped as i live in sthelens and got zapped this morning ,i got 2 box;s a dbox and a starview and did a re-scan on both and got them back on .
anyone got a fix as when i done a scan on my starview i found 320 channels but there is hardly any showing in my catagorys ie 2 channels in sports ,3 in news but there all there in ALL CHannels but they got numbers for 95% of the channels instead of the name ,anyone got a fix
i tried factory re set but still the same
also bbc is now euro sport
itv is qvc
ect ect

Last edited:
on your dbox2, a sorted scan with the UltraPhat Apocalypse image will auotsort your channels for new NGTV channel map. you can then make a backup of the services.xml and bouquets.xml in the zapit folder and ftp those files back on to your old image.

Hi, could someone lead me to where the UltraPhat Apocalypse image is.

Thanks.

Al.

Found it. Will let you know how I get on, just doing a scan now, but weird have set area to wigan but box is scanning 376 transponders instead of usual 35.

Thanks. Ali.

Found it. Will let you know how I get on, just doing a scan now, but weird have set area to wigan but box is scanning 376 transponders instead of usual 35.

Thanks. Ali.

did u choose fast scan as u r now carrying out a bruteforce scan - all transponders, 6887 and 6952, it'll take some time but should be ok once dun

Not sure, but it's going now with only 70 more transponders to go so will leave it.

Thanks.

Hi guys, thanks back on working now, well fta are. Have just put the files into var/bin and var/keys, but not cleared yet.

Alison.

Thanks to all of you, all back on working now.

Appreciate all your help.

Alison.

Back