WiFi Wifi Repeater

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
need to get myself a Wifi extender or repeater I have a Superhub 2 installed which seems to be working fine, but Wifi signal in boys room is not very strong would the above named device improve this issue or just wasting my cash.

do I go expensive or just get a cheaper version and can anyone using these products please advise me.

Hi! I own an apple repeater, but im happy with it. AirPort Express. It works fine, but i think that a cheapest one, will do the trick

Dont think I can m8 I did a search on line, but as its a virgin router with there own firmware on it looks like its locked out.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Not what I meant I mean use an old router as a repeater. along side the vm router.

you can put the hub into modem mode and use any router with it.

I will end up with the cheapest and hope for the best :)

I will end up with the cheapest and hope for the best :)

Okay. Just be aware if you buy the ends separately (Homeplugs), they both have to be 200 (or 300 etc) - a 200 from the same manufacturer works with ALL 200 wotsits from the same manufacturer (sorry about the techie stuff there - sarkie tongue in cheek lol).

:)

you can pick up one of these and set it up in ap mode BUFFALO AirStation Nfiniti WHR-G300NV2 for less than £30.....

tp link has some very low priced products.

need to get myself a Wifi extender or repeater I have a Superhub 2 installed which seems to be working fine, but Wifi signal in boys room is not very strong would the above named device improve this issue or just wasting my cash.

do I go expensive or just get a cheaper version and can anyone using these products please advise me.

Back