WiFi On Jtag Boxes

Configured wifi about 8.10 pm , no problems as yet.
On loading image i configured integrated lan only.After loading ccamfg and bouquets etc i restarted and then configured wifi .Connected first attempt although signal strength appears lower than on pre jtagged images.

Thanks for that jsaw
could you update me on how it's running during tomorrow mate ?
as Ill flash it on tomorrow if all is still good :)

I will check when i get up in the morning, i start work at 8 so wont have much time.Ill nip out at luch and check again and keep you posted

:proud::proud:

cheers matey
dont go out your way mate

I get home just after 3 so will flash it then if all good still :)

i bought homeplugs until the wifi is working right and i cant even get them to work right - im going cuckoo

just pressed LAN blue button downloaded new image 15-12-10
no problem with wifi
with this image works ok

could some king person explain tyo me how to set up homplugs and what settings i use in the tm800- its stelling me im connected to the internet but when i run a test it shows nameserver unconfirmed - i also checked my router which shows me connected but the connection speed is showing 0mbps and ideas ??

could some king person explain tyo me how to set up homplugs and what settings i use in the tm800- its stelling me im connected to the internet but when i run a test it shows nameserver unconfirmed - i also checked my router which shows me connected but the connection speed is showing 0mbps and ideas ??

You need one homeplug connected to a dhcp router and one connected to the tm800hd with the tm800 set to dhcp also for ease of setup.

Ideally you can setup static ip's so they don't change at random.

done that mate - i have a faulty homeplug - fs bringing it back to maplins in the morning.

now back to the wifi issue - i cant for the life of me get it working - is therea step by step guide somewhere that explians how you do it incase in doing something stupid ?

squig007

:Cry:
wifi not working for me on todays image (15th)

rat did you read my other thread - i finally got it working ny using wifi dongle

yes I did mate :)
but the wifi card should work ;)

I have wifi working on 15.12.10 image.It connected first attempt but i had problems with loading bouquets, the bouquets transferred ok but when i tried to open a channel i got the message unavailable.On restarting i lost satellite settings , in tuner config i could only see sats 1-4.After a factory reset the satellites came back but still no channels.i needed to rescan all my usual sats before i could open any channels.Quite a few showed n/a in bouquets but did open and then did show the correct channel name.Glad there isnt a new image today this one took about three hours to get everything working again.
Just noticed epg is not populating ,still have more to do.

I still cant get wifi to work on any image now

jsaw what you getting in Show Wireless Status ?

Back