Why the long face?

Reign it in now hay !

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

I bet if they advertised them as horseburger people would buy them.

Tesco had kangaroo steaks.

kangaroo.jpg

It's actually becoming annoying and stupid now' I hear Tesco have recalled hundreds of thousands of burgers? He'll if they don't want them I will.

Unrelated to this but I made my own burgers tonight....

The only problem selling them as horse burgers, some sad bugger will complain they have beef DNA in them.

It's actually becoming annoying and stupid now' I hear Tesco have recalled hundreds of thousands of burgers? He'll if they don't want them I will.

Unrelated to this but I made my own burgers tonight....

Things never taste as good when they meddle with the recipe.

Ten MILLION burgers are off the shelves as of this morning - someone is gonna get a good deal...

though i dont like not knowing it, I'm far from adverse to a bit of equine, derived, nourishment.
the same can not be said for the rest of the household, you would think they had been poisoned by their reaction.

This all leaves one problem.
What do you put on your burger?
fiver each way, i'd suggest.

though i dont like not knowing it, I'm far from adverse to a bit of equine, derived, nourishment.
the same can not be said for the rest of the household, you would think they had been poisoned by their reaction.

It's actually leaner, lower in fat, higher in protein and lower in cholesterol than beef.

Back