Why nebula pci card so £££

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
How come the nebula dvb-t pci card is so expensive compared to other cards? Would like to know what makes it worth the extra £££'s.

i have the pci version m8, cant fault it recording is excellent, remote excellent software is really easy to install and picture quality is excellent, but dont just take my word for it ask reddevil or rat they both have one, i would spend out again if needed m8 never had any trouble with min and its over 2 years old now.

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^ :) plus so easy to get dumps from ;)

Is £90ish the right amount? Thats what I saw on their website, for that price I could get a nice dual tuner dvb-t pci card.

when i got mine m8 it was £124.99 you could allways go for the usb version does the same job as pci and a lot cheaper

Wow really 125!! I still dont understand what makes it worth that much. Ok so it records good but so does my k-world dvb-t100 also the picture quality is good too but thats because it digital ok the remote wasnt all that and im not sure what people actually use dumps for...

i think its personel choice m8 yes there are a lot of money but i got mine for the recording side of things and for doing the dumps, at the time it was one of the better one's, but now im sure there are some really goods ones about.

What are dumps used for? Thanks for all the input, iv ended up purchasing a Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-T Pro PCI TV CARD should have it in a few days! Dont know what I am going to do with my old card, knowing my luck it will start working when this one arrives!

lol didnt pay too much for mine....excellent for recording as napster says and also freeview dumps which are posted.

you can pause tv and resume, record one channel watch another ( i think but not tried)

Totally recommend them, had a few probs with the software but the web based epg and recording set-up is cool.

Quality fantastic too.

i have the usb one and also had probs with software,it opens up menus etc without anthing bein g touched,think this ia a one off though,happy with everthing else though

Back