Whos got a Xbox One

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on then,whos got one and what do u think of it already :)

Wow... that many lol

Sent from my GT-I9300

From what ive just read on sky news most of the xbox ones have been bricked by the new update

Sent from my GT-I9300

nobody on here is going to buy it until its hacked.

thats the only reason the 360 sold so well

From what ive just read on sky news most of the xbox ones have been bricked by the new update

Sent from my GT-I9300

It amazes me that these things get released without proper testing! Has anything been said as to what exactly is causing the bricking?

It amazes me that these things get released without proper testing! Has anything been said as to what exactly is causing the bricking?

this is the same situation as ps4 last week. the failures are getting blown out of proportion. and even more so, in microsofts case given there previous performance when the 360 was released. its all nonsense

when have you ever seen any electrical item being released that doesnt have failures, never is the answer. and there never will be.

sony and microsoft should be getting praised for the low number of failures, given that they sold over a million consoles each

I got mine on friday (launch day) preorderd with battlefield 4 from shopto. £489.

It had a £15 voucher included to spend on the store which i wasn't expecting!

I must say this is a good piece of kit,the snap to tv is working great! (running a dm800se).

Battlefield 4 is fooking really good ,you can notice a big difference from the x360 version.

it probably took me about an hour or so before i could do anything with it because of updates etc (no brick because of update here)

theres not to many free demos in the store though,i wanted to have a play with the new connect but not much to use it with apart from a shitty demo (kinect sports rivals preseason)

i have a digital content code for fifa14,looking to swap it for a forza code if anybody is willing to swap?

xbox1.jpg

@irlam How are you finding it after a few days of use? How is voice control and also the TV pass-thru feature?

Last edited by a moderator:
The tv pass through is working really well,the onetv guide isnt working yet though, but from what ive read think its not working in the UK yet.

The voice control isnt to bad,but that could be me with my bolton accent,plus im playing bf4 that loud you can hear it in the front street, im loving bf4 64 players,second assault- operation metro is fooking hectic!

The only complaint i have is voice party chat,i have to clear the mac address on my xbox one every time i want to start a party which pisses me off.

irlam, I have a dm800se aswell, so what can you do with the Xbox one and this box? Just pass the TV signal through the Xbox one?

irlam, I have a dm800se aswell, so what can you do with the Xbox one and this box? Just pass the TV signal through the Xbox one?

Yeah all you can do is pass the dreambox signal through to the Xbox.

I'm hearing people are having problems with virgin / skyboxes as they natively run @50hz and the xbone runs @60hz.

Don't forget to shout XBOX WATCH TV! lol or you could just snap to tv

I was interested to see if it worked ok with the dreambox. I have Forza 5 here but my console hasn't arrived yet! fun.

works fine with my dreambox & alien2, but still has weird underwater effect on the tv

Yes more apps, I'm not finding it as easy as 360 to navigate although its early so should see some changes theres an update ment to be this week its been delayed (not a surprise) then another in march for titanfall

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

i had an xbox one for 3 weeks but got annoyed with it. the fact that the controllers still needed batteries was one of many annoyances with it, the pop up in dead rising 3, the lack of 1080p on many games etc etc. i think with the new gen consoles, everything should be in 1080p or else we may as well have just stuck to the previous gen consoles..... i am back to my ps3 until more games are released for either console and they start to fulfil their potential

Me me me
Got it Friday :D

P3230002_zps5988b1e8.jpg

As soon as Directx 12 is on the one there should be a hefty boost in all games.

Back