Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's Going Up???

FATBOY

Member ++
well people! looks like its gonna go down to the wire!

will it be my team ipswich??? sunderland(i believe they have done it) or supporterless wigan????

well if im honest i would say my ass is twitching at the moment as its gonna be so tight! but lets take a look at the last 3 games all 3 teams have!

IPSWICH 80 points

leeds(a)
crewe(h)
brighton(a)

WIGAN 82 POINTS

qpr(h)
preston(a)
reading(h)

SUNDERLAND 85 POINTS

leicester(h)
west ham(a)
stoke(h)

i just think wigan have the hardest run in! but im just hoping they slip up!!!!

I agree that Wigan have got the hardest run in but I'd love to see the pie eaters in the Premiership..... Wigan has always been a rugby town, I wonder if the sports fans would switch if they got into the top flight.... I reckon they would. Sunderland and Ipswich have been up and down in and out of the premiership for years, lets have some new blood in there and see how they do. I also say.... Come on Wigan!!!

I think all three will go up anyway, they all have been there or there abouts all season, tractor boys may have to visit the millenium to do it, and hopefully batter the sheep on the way ;)

yes sunderland are back up and if we win on thursday night we will be crowned champions. WELL DONE SUNDERLAND GOOD LUCK LADS FOR NEXT SEASON.

: colors1 : colors1 : colors1

prefer ipswich to wigan to follow us up but not fust really like so good luck to the both of them aswell

Back