whos done a 2.81

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anybody downgraded on of these yet,and if so what motherboard was it

thanx for the info

before i do some for my brothers kids,i told him what to look for before christmas and he took no notice and came back with 2.81s

i havent but you have to update to 3.03 then use the new downgrader and as far as im aware it works on ta-082 boards and none ta-082.
has a built in patcher and wont run on a ta-082 until it is patched.

i havent but you have to update to 3.03 then use the new downgrader and as far as im aware it works on ta-082 boards and none ta-082.
has a built in patcher and wont run on a ta-082 until it is patched.

cheers kryton a good bit of info there,both me nephews have ic6001 so there not ta-082`s anyway

ive done my lads today quite easy except when i got to the part about loading up gta with the saved game i thought it started automatically but you have to press a key first, wasted 5 mins before i figured it out lol.

same with last GTA down grader you had to load game normally and half way through it kicked in

i just did one, got in a bit of trouble at the point where it was supposed to load half way and screen go blue and reset etc....

10 times i tried it, it wouldnt do as it said.

then i flicked the wifi switch on the left UP, and tried again, presto, all working fine now.

so make a note

MAKE SURE WI-FI SWITCH IS PUSHED UP

Done 2.82 Ta-086 easier than any other downgraders special thanks to noobz
and offcourse to dw

Back