who will join nikki in the next eviction

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Five housemates face punishment and have to nominate each other for eviction. Nikki is up again, but we have to wait until tomorrow to find out who joins her.

Big Brother called all of the housemates to the lounge for this week's nominations. But there was a big, evil twist in store for five naughty rule-breaking housemates.

Housemates were reminded that it is against the rules to discuss nominations and that any attempt to break those rules is taken very seriously.

Compulsive nomination talker Imogen had been at it again, but so had Glyn, Lea, Lisa and Nikki. These five were not allowed to nominate in the normal way, instead they had to make a choice on the spot in front of everyone.

Each of the naughty five was asked to choose one of their four fellow rule-breakers to face the public vote. The housemate with the most votes definitely faces the public vote - and that person is Nikki.

The rest of the housemates will nominate in the usual way, except they are not allowed to nominate Nikki. The two or more housemates who receive the most votes will join Nikki to face the public vote.

Dermot will announce the results of the normal nominations live on Big Brother's Little Brother tomorrow night at 7.30pm, E4

think Lisa is the fav to be up

surely 2 will be up with nikki as the others still to nominate 2 housemates ? or have i got it wrong? anyhow if its 2 to go up with nickki i hope lea is one of them and i hope she goes cos i dislike her more than lisa and i dont like lisa much lol

yes berl u have got it right the other housemates still have to nominate , they just cant nominate vikki as she already up for the public vote , so it could b two or three of them lol

Back