Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who wants Given

nohidingplace

Member ++
well possibly our hero maybe on his way good job we have plenty of backup.
Gooners, Blues and Cockerils poss front runners only 8mill bargain.

Don't think he will go to be honest, he deserves to be with a better team but he is a loyal chap, thanks the way he was trainned at sunderland fc ;)

wouldnt blame him if he went tbh......but given is one of the few players who puts his family first and he has repeatedly said that his family are settled in newcastle.

if he did go i can imagine him going to arsenal or maybes man u

I would take him with open arms.

Great Keeper! I think he will stay at newcastle seems a loyal player... if he was smart he would go to utd ;)

Regards
Mickie D

cant see him leven...
very good kepper... can see spurs maby going for him....
been a good servint to newcastile....

Has he ever not tried his best for the team ?

So now a good performance is only to impress another team,lol.

I rate him as one of the leagues best keepers i would love to see him at a bigger club or at least win a trophy to reward his loyalty

Has he ever not tried his best for the team ?

So now a good performance is only to impress another team,lol.

thought that since his injury a few months ago he was not as his best, also thought his positional play has been somewhat lacking maybe down to his wanting to get away.Perhaps now that all is out in the open it's like a weight of his shoulders and he has begun to get back to what he was.

Still we took him from yous from under your noses as wanted to go to a bigger club and further more at least we didn't spend a record fee for a goal keeper that isn't premiership quality, Gordon !!! what a waste. (you could of had Harper for coppers)

Back