who knows how to change or disable the tcniso web interface on sb5100i

mentholflash01

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right, all you people. first of all apologies if this has been asked before & its a long story why i want to know this BUT...

Does anyone know how to disable or change the tcniso web interface page that appears when access 192.168.100.1 on a flashed sb5100i.

Basically when i say change i want to know if i can change that ip address to something else even if its e.g 192.168.100.11 etc. or if possible to disable it & then re-enable it (via telnet).

I assume if this was possiblle it would be done via telnet etc. so if anyone knows the commands that would be a huge help! I'm pretty sure when ive been in telnet mode & have logged into the sb5100i that in one of the menu's i have seen something that may do this, but i cant remember where or exactly what to look for.

Off the subject a little, but i have worked on cisco equipment before & via hyper teminal or telnet you can control every indivual interface method to connect to it, in the case of the modems, web int & telnet etc. & its possible to disable or enable whichever ones you want but i really want to know how to do that on a flashed sb5100i that has tcniso on it, but just puzzled at the moment.

Thanks in advance for any help people are willing to provide.

Cheers

i was wondering the same thing.............

Back