Who Killed Archie Mitchell?

I think i know who killed him.

Santa Claus.. think about it? he hasnt been seen since the death..

Now i know i just joked .. but seriously.. I think its Danielle, as a mark of revenge for what he did.. think about this one..Jenine was drink driving when she ran over danielle so why hasnt jenine been prosecuted?? When she died the public where in uproar at her death.. Just maybe the bbc will listen to this.. If you don't think this would happen or could happen.. take a look at Den Watts.. he got shot, you saw him get shot through the flowers by that lovely happy couple. but yet he managed to somehow survive and hide for years without anyone knowing..

your all way off track.....

It was Ben

i'll tell you what's occurin, it was gavin and stacy they found out he was leading a double life and came up from wales and cracked him over the noggin with queen victoria's bust.

Last edited:
IT WAS ME

It was Peggy. She is leaving and not returning.
Whereas Bradley may come back.

after watching it tonight i think hes gunna run away not kill himself or anything like that, hes just gunna run away and until the real killer is caught and charged

I can't believe people are discussing this shite in public. It's like talking to the wife again...

it's either Ben ......

or Sean Slater

i got some inside news off a friend that it is Roxy, if you notice everyone has been slagging Archie off except her

Inside info lol on eastenders lol is he a gangster watching the soaps :proud:
oh my god cant some admin delete this full thread before I die with giggles

well this will make u laugh...
william hill are betting on who will fluff their lines up, as friday night show is live.... what a joke

Back