who ? Deffo want a vu+ box

JimmyP

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Could everyone that definatley wants to buy one of these boxes and has the funds ready please reply to this thread thanks...

"Right xxxxxxxxxxx has 20 units coming in this month and he will do them for £383 deliverd thats the best price i can find if any off you want any pm xxxxxxxxxxx yourselfs as this is nothing to with DW or me personally im just trying to help everyone that wants one get a better price hope this helps you"

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/european-satellite-chat-announcements.html

Last edited by a moderator:
oh gawd, we had 2 hours to reply :( I have been at work - and what was the total funds needed?

Yeah i'd be very interested as well but would like to know what sort of price we're talking.

no one then....

...a price would be nice.

And how was anyone suppose to know wtf you were talking about, look at your title, what does that mean? :)

Last edited:
...a price would be nice.

And how was anyone suppose to know wtf you were talking about, look at your title, what does that mean? :)

i will post a price as soon as i get it mate but what i want to know is exactly how many off you actually want to buy one of these and not say yes then maybe then no DEFINATES.... MAY DEAR WITCHY LOL

lol :)

TBH, I've spent the cash I had saved for the 'Bulk Buy' as that plan had fallen through.

I'll not have cash again until next Friday, even then I could only muster around £250 - £280 max.

It's hard for people to give a definite YES until they know the price, we're not all loaded like you ;)

I'm very interested with funds available, if the price is right.

If you're in contact with a dealer try for a price on the vu solo as another option as well..... if possible that is ?

Hando

Last edited:
As long as the price is ok i'll deffo be up for one & have the money waiting.

I don't need the Duo, any chance of a price for the single?

Re: Definates

I'd prefer the vu solo as I don't need a twin tuner but if the duo comes in around the original price than be happy with that :)

Hando

You're not going to get any definates out of this lot mate until they know price. I would imagine it's going to be hard for you to quote a price until you know how many units will deffo be bought, so catch 22.

Perhaps you could put a couple of price bands based on unit qty, and make them ceiling ESTIMATES so people know roughly what could be expected of them.... you know some muppets going to say "oh, I thought right price was £100 - fook that!" :)

Back