White cell vs Cancer

ekwat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Still never fails to amaze me in this day and age of dna ect...that a cure hasnt been found.

horrible disease.

Or has it...........

Theres an awful lot of money in cancer treatment drugs ;)

Or has it...........

Theres an awful lot of money in cancer treatment drugs ;)

It does make you wonder though I don't believe there is one yet as there's too many types of cancer.

Definitely makes you wonder alright,apart from the cost of the chemo,I had to take an injection to stop bone pain after every week of treatment which I was informed cost about 1000 euro for one injection :FRIGHT:

who puts the cost at that tho? i bet it costs no more to make than a flu jab.

That may be true but when our government orders 60 trillion doses of Tamiflu you've got to expect it to come in a bit cheaper per unit.

Clever stuff,as most of you say strange how this disease aint been sorted in this day and age....

The last time a chugger asked if I would like to give something to Cancer Research, I told them I already had, I gave them my left nut. That shut the chugger up )

I still get phantom pain from my ex-ball, it's a weird feeling, just had my 2 year checkup yesterday and got the all clear again :)

The last time a chugger asked if I would like to give something to Cancer Research, I told them I already had, I gave them my left nut. That shut the chugger up )

I still get phantom pain from my ex-ball, it's a weird feeling, just had my 2 year checkup yesterday and got the all clear again :)

Glad that you are still all clear :)

Your post reminded me of a thread I read the other day and was wondering about. I know it's totally off topic and perhaps a little insensitive but it went like this " Do post-op m>f ladies experience phantom boners?".

Should have got implants like I did :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

That may be true but when our government orders 60 trillion doses of Tamiflu you've got to expect it to come in a bit cheaper per unit.

true more the cheaper but i didnt actually say that, i said to make it.

1000 for one injection is a piss take, theres no way manufacturing of that would relate to cost per unit, no way.

also they know cancer isnt going away so why doesnt the nhs buy in bulk like the flu jab? they probably do.

as mentioned earlier theres too much money in treatment drugs for a real cure to be released, same with cars running on water or whatever.... too much money in oil for those at the top of the chain..

true more the cheaper but i didnt actually say that, i said to make it.

1000 for one injection is a piss take, theres no way manufacturing of that would relate to cost per unit, no way.

also they know cancer isnt going away so why doesnt the nhs buy in bulk like the flu jab? they probably do.

as mentioned earlier theres too much money in treatment drugs for a real cure to be released, same with cars running on water or whatever.... too much money in oil for those at the top of the chain..

It could well cost more to make for that very reason. In my industry if we make 10 off it'll cost millions per unit to manufacture. If we make a million it'll cost more but per unit a fraction of that and we can sell them a lot cheaper.

Either way you'd think there would be a better way of doing things in the field of medicine.

Back