white card

ste03

Inactive User
Reaction score
canceled my sub is it worth anything??

Ste

might not work in another box
my mate gave me his old white card when he cancelled an d we put it in my tm 9100 and gained about 4 weeks worth of viewing.
however when entitlements ran out put it back in sly box to reactivate for freesat channels nothing happened left it a week still no ch5 or local bbc or itv.
phoned sly to be told you need to buy a freesat card for £20 as they no longer sent signals to cancelled cards and sly are now running as 2 sections monthly payment or freesat from sky .
phoned fresat from sky section they would not send signal as they said the card was deactivated and could only be reactivated and paired if i started monthly payments again however if i wanted to watch the freesat from sky channels i would need to buy a card for £20 .
whetther i was given a load of bs who knows but the card never got entitlements added and you cannot view chan 5 etc with it .
this was about a month a go so they could be tightening up a bit and found another way to get money from you if you cancel who knows .
i told them no i can buy a freeview box for that and obtain all those free channels and more that you do not offer for free there was no movement from them at all over this.
if others have had the same said would be good to know

Back