White Card Killer

Do not put me in that possition to put in publik all your user names and IP and anythink else...stop bulling and stay away from the fake news and conflicts..

supposed to be a friendly forum.......look who is doing the threatening now

Camon do not get people for stupid ...If any mod unban you that mean He or She asociate with this shits..Shame.

Do not put me in that possition to put in publik all your user names and IP and anythink else...stop bulling and stay away from the fake news and conflicts..

Please list all the IP's and usernames I have, seriously please list them as I would like to know who you think I am seeing as up until last week I went through a company proxy with over 4500 members of staff accessing the internet.

As to getting Unbanned speak to your m8 that gave you mine, coach's and the other guys IP address he'll tell you how I got unbanned.

gnight

If other boxes killing the cards to and its issue with other boxes
why just post it in Spider Box thred why not post it in gen sat thread or something?????

If other boxes killing the cards to and its issue with other boxes
why just post it in Spider Box thred why not post it in gen sat thread or something?????

It already is, by someone else, and in the linux area and in another. https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/236064/
I/f you look at my OP you will see the question I ask is ...
Will this problem with the white cards also be affected if they're in a spiderbox.
Looking round this and other forums it is still happening but not to all cards, seems multiroom only and as digi said NewCS doesn't protect it either.

I did hope originally that bobi would come back and say that the spiderbox was different from the ones being affected but he didnt he just attacked me and called me a liar. Hence I dont use the spiderbox server.

Digi says you can just call sky and they turn it back on others say you have to get a new card sent out. I trust Digi but I dont want to take the chance in a Spider a DM or a TM.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i know you have you oen life t to fake news and play Dirty game...

Camon do not get people for stupid ...If any mod unban you that mean He or She asociate with this shits..Shame.

IF you have this sort of information, then you now have put the mod / admin team into a difficult position, and YOU now have a decision to make, part of which is YOUR OWN request.

You MUST now either

A: Disclose to the admin of the forum exactly how you come to be in posession of this information, so the appropriate action may be taken against whoever 'may' have caused a breach of privacy, which DW takes VERY seriously

B: Ignore the above request, in which case, we will have to assume you are trying to create problems within the forum, which by your own request for other members who do this, will see you banned.

Back